ARKYD Commander

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by thefreemon, February 6, 2015.

1. thefreemon

thefreemon Member

Hello Good Uber peeps!

The new great Ajax commander reminded me of something.

Back when Planetary Resources kickstarted Arkyd, one of the pledge levels included a commander for PA. Are there any news on that? I know Arkyd backers got a PA key a long time ago (I know I did) but I was wondering what's the status on that commander. I never activated the PA key because I was a PA backer already. I was kind of waiting for an armory code just for the commander and maybe I could give the extra PA key to a friend or something. Is it still going to be a thing? It's not a priority but I would love to know more about it. ;)
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

"06-28-2013 — Planetary Annihilation: All pledges $99 and up receive a copy of Planetary Annihilation during its full release later this year, along with a special "Planetary Commander" avatar. Thanks to Jon Mavor and Uber Entertainment for making this possible!"
    Remy561 likes this.
  3. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

We still have it on our to-do list. With so many custom commanders to make for our backers, the ARKYD commander is one we're still waiting to make. But we haven't forgotten about it! ;)
  5. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

by the wording it sounds like a commander was never promised
    also now I know how the radar sat got its name
  6. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

You have to admit that it's quite an interesting way to get a name for a unit!
  7. andrehsu

andrehsu Active Member

Is the avatar digital or physical?