[REL] MysticalFists Galactic War Cheats

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by mysticalfists, October 23, 2014.

1. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

No problem Wafflyyeti. When playing, I actually used quiet a few other mods along side of mine as well. With this mod's reliance on gw_dealer.js, it's pretty easy to run into a conflict if you're using custom loadouts or other custom tech cards. Let me know if you have any other issues :)
  2. infowars

infowars Member

I've been playing this but even with AI on absurd difficulty it's no challenge.

So! I'd like to know how to mod your mod so the mod is more, moddy?

I wanna know where the sections in this mod are for
    *Economy
    *starting techs
    *build rates (I use the GW unit cannon, and it's fun seeing how factories zip along with production but the unit cannons are fairly sedentry)
    *movement speeds.

But many thanks for making this mod. There's people like me who struggle on hard AI difficulty :( I can't really outproduce the enemy when they start nuke spamming and I'm trying to be all defensive.

Edit: I dun did it, I found your gwc_mysticalfists_all.js file which I edited using notepad++ (really useful tool I had for editing characters in wasteland 2)
    Last edited: February 2, 2015
  3. audy

audy New Member

Modder, Can you please Help me? I am running the latest version of the game(v.80xxx)

1. Can I run these Cheats?
    2. Will my Game crash?
    3. How to activate/run these cheats?
    I installed it, but they dont work for me :(
    Please help.
  4. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

I just updated this mod to the latest build of PA 80462. I removed all mention of move speed as that was always a little bugged, but after just 10 mins or so I was able to beat an entire Galactic War scenario. My Metal/Energy are still jacked and everything still builds pretty darn fast. Feel free to post if anything specifically you want isn't working!
  5. xxdarksidexx

xxdarksidexx New Member

doesnt work with the new update.
    you cant start a new gw and if you start one without the mod and activate it and load a save game it scans and scans and scans .... :D
    please update :)
    Last edited: June 10, 2015
  6. evilebob

evilebob New Member

Seems like they did a lot of changes to GW in that last patch. I spent some time doing file comparisons of mysicalfists modded files and the new patched files, but time has been limited. Unfortunately the game logs are of no help in this.. each time I either get the default GW loadout or my changes break something and no loadouts show at all. Either way the logs don't appear to be reporting anything of use.
    Maybe if we could get some clarification on the exact code changes that must be integrated for GW card loadouts to work? So far I haven't seen any currently working GW card mods.
  7. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

- 1.4 Updated to work with PA v82834.

Also tweaked some values so infinite resources should be more infinite, as well as instant build time being more instant.
  8. xxdarksidexx

xxdarksidexx New Member

9. mastergamer1172

mastergamer1172 New Member

How do I use these in galactic war?
  10. mastergamer1172

mastergamer1172 New Member

How do I use these, I have it installed but how do I use it!
  11. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

I'd tell you, but you had to post the exact same message twice in one minute rather than having the patience to just wait a couple of hours for someone to answer your question so now I can't. Sorry. :(

I can tell you to read the original post since it should tell you though. :)
    mysticalfists likes this.
  12. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

How It Works:
    This mod adds a tech card called MysticalFists Tech. The mod works by adding one new tech card with a very high drop rate to ensure you receive it as soon as possible, while ensuring the AI does NOT receive the benefit. Once you have the new tech card, all cheats are activated.
  13. demonichell

demonichell New Member

Could you update for Titans :)?
  14. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

OP hasn't posted since July 20th, I'm kinndia doubting that he's around to update it.
  15. demonichell

demonichell New Member

Guess I'l try n add him on steam :/
    Can anyone else maybe code this? I need all unlocks, fast build, unlimited resource :)
  16. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Hi Stuart, long time, lol.
    I get email updates so although it can take a few days, totally saw this. What's a Titan? Think I need to update my Planetary Annihilation, lol. Haven't played in months!~
  17. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Yes, you most definitely should. :)
  18. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

So I'm on v85138, the release build from July. I see there's a v85423 and v86422, but I'm gonna assume those are under the dev branch. When I signed in, also saw that Titans appears to be a paid-for expansion. I'm currently homeless and not planning to pay for ****, lol. I can still update, but is there a preferred version? 85138, 85423, 86422, etc?
  19. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

So I've updated MF AI Skirmish from scratch for v85138 and now I see they've changed the way build bar icons are handled and nothing has an icon. Anyone got any tips for correcting that without copying every PNG build bar icon? lol
  20. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Update:
    I got MF AI Skirmish working with v86422. Build buttons are working as well, just decided to copy the PNG files, which triples the mod size to a whooping 1.5Mbs, lol. It's a complete re-write, but feel free to give it a whirl. I don't know if it will work with the Titans expansion and I doubt it will, but that may give me an idea of if it's worth updating the Galactic War version. The Galactic War cheat is more in-depth than the AI Skirmish mod and I'd like to know if there's issues before I waste the time, lol.

Mystical Fists AI Skirmish Cheats for PA v86422

EDIT: Turns out I'm actually on v86422. Updated message to reflect that.
    Last edited: August 19, 2015
    DeathByDenim likes this.