How often can you Juice?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Near, February 16, 2011.

1. Near

Near New Member

I recently got into a game where an Assassin on the opposite team was juiced pretty much all the time. Once a minute, she would rush into the base and destroy turrets and leave us in a big mess. Whenever I got (what I thought was) the golden oppertunities, I confronted her. But hitting her would just ignite another juice and had me sliced (and often 2 or 3 other teammates after).

Simply put, I had never met an opponent who used juice so incredibly often as he/she. And I have played plenty of games since Beta.

It's a bit annoying, but I'm not complaining. I like the occasional challenge, but here comes the inevitable question regarding this.

How often can you, theoretically, get juiced? Is there any ultimate tactic that let's you gain as much juice as quickly as possible?
  2. tinygod

tinygod New Member

i think its as often as you can get juice

but remember you can buy it..

so shes probably saving up a bar, using it, buying it using it, saving up a bar using it, buying using it..

I did that once with my assault, to get my 40 kill achievement.. pretty brutal for the other team really..
  3. Mastah

Mastah New Member

I can juice almost every minute when I play Gunner, that is if people do not harass me and my lane.

As a support or an assault, it will take more time however...

And yes sins can juice really often if no one takes care about them :-/
  4. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Very,very fast.
    Edit:
    And NO,I am NOT an assassin.
  5. FTP

FTP New Member

I believe I got juiced six times in about 6-8 minutes of play.
    The secret was being a tank and the enemy placing an easily accessible lazer turret lvl 3.3... I destroyed everything except this turret!

Did anyone else notice the uncanny sexual overtone of the thread title? <.<
    Last edited: February 17, 2011
  6. PezD

PezD New Member

With Gunner and Tank, quite a lot. ^^

Mortaring with Gunner and whateverit'scalledGrenading with Tank in to waves of bots = JuiceDispenser.
  7. tinygod

tinygod New Member

speak for your self, as assault I can build a juice bar in 30 seconds under the right circumstances...

gotta learn to use nades and finish with Assault Rifle on bot waves, for maximum juice gain, and of course picking up tons of juice drops thanks to high mobility..

and god forbid somone leaves a turret un attended, I can use Gold RoF Assault Rifle to build juice off that in like 30 seconds flat from 0..
  8. Runie

Runie New Member

That was probably me, I juice 8-9 times a match as assassun :T
  9. Telos

Telos New Member

As an assassin 1 bot wave = 50% juice provided you pick up all the juice drink boxes. You won't see much juice if you die though, sometimes you might have already had 80% juice and die and end up not getting any juice for half the game. I guess the only way to get juice more is to juicy juice juice when you juice the juice, juice? I'm fairly certain juice is gained by the amount of attacks and not by damage + amount of attacks, so using your fastest weapon on bullseye/juicebot will get you more juice faster, not to mention it will also make them drop juice boxes more often. Other characters don't get as much juice as assassin though so keep that in mind the next time you want to go on a juice spree. Most maps also have 2 juice "vendors" you can buy juice from for $500 i think it is and they have relatively short cooldowns (2-5 minutes never really counted).
  10. [Knovocaine]

[Knovocaine] New Member

My best juice game was 17x in under 20 mins :lol:
  11. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Erm, that wasn't me by any chance? I went on a little juice-chaining spree as Assassin on Steel Peel yesterday. *whistle*
  12. Near

Near New Member

:eek:

What's your in-game nick? I think it began with a "V" and was a pretty short name. Vance, Vryle, Vomit, somthing.

The weird thing about that assassin was that I never saw her NOT juiced. She ran in, wrecked havoc, retreated. Nowhere to be found for 20 seconds, and then return with more juice. :cry:
  13. tinygod

tinygod New Member

sounds like juice buying was enabled..
  14. Near

Near New Member

Sure it was, but I'm certain that she had no problem getting juice while they were on cooldown.

If you ask me, she brought homemade juice and kept them hidden in her pants.
  15. tinygod

tinygod New Member

I'm pretty sure sins gain double juice.. and if no one else is killing bots.. and shes free to lunge/dash around.. she can gather juice.. just INCREDIBLY fast, that coupled with every cooldown being grabbed by her for 500 as she is gonna have TONS of cash.. it can get ugly.
  16. Near

Near New Member

I think they do get some bonus juice for slaying bots. Which frankly I don't think the already god-like assassins deserve because they are already as insanely devastating as they are! :lol:
  17. Mail

Mail New Member

Assassins' juice gain from bots has already been nerfed. Beyond that I'm not going to bother refuting the "Assassins are OP" argument again.
  18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

I think I am the culprit here. In-game name is Vlane and I juice-chain every round.
  19. Near

Near New Member

Yup, it was you! You!!!

Well played, tho.
  20. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Appreciated.

Sorry though, but my strategy simply revolves around buying juice since I rarely upgrade anything but passive so I have a lot of money to spend.

The name "Vomit" would be kind of awesome...