IGN- I hate PA for the PLANETS "Needs more 2D"

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by g0hstreaper, January 31, 2015.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

We bow before your exactness and reviewing professionalism. I wish I could so clearly calculate the exact score the game should objectively receive and be so helpful to potential consumers, especially when I wouldn't update my score anyway to punish the devs because you know, they deserve it.
    nateious, MrTBSC, ufarax and 2 others like this.
  2. ufarax

ufarax Active Member

Thank you for the compliment. I feel it’s my duty to help potential customers.
  3. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Implying misleading potential customers is helpful.
    MrTBSC, Geers, Nicb1 and 2 others like this.
  4. vyolin

vyolin Well-Known Member

Is this some elaborate ploy to get the thread locked? Hell, I'm in.
    Geers and stuart98 like this.
  5. blightedmythos

blightedmythos Active Member

Scores are subject I can't really argue for or against. I mean, maybe it's a bit low but even now I'd give the game a 6.5.

I buy a lot of indie games. I know what to expect from them. Most of what I buy delivers on detail pretty well.
  6. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

upload_2015-2-2_19-32-53.png

Surprisingly accurate! ;)
    optimi, stuart98, emraldis and 5 others like this.
  7. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

so you wanna tell me you expect someone with a fifth of the budget needed for constructing and building say a lamborgini marcielago to make a car as goodlooking and powerfull with all the interiorstuff?
  8. vyolin

vyolin Well-Known Member

If he says so. Plus, those analogies are ridiculously not getting us anywhere.
    nawrot likes this.
  9. MrTBSC

the point of all this is simply to show that developing something has its limits and you cant just throw everything into a project when your capabilities are limited through various factors .. you have to make cuts and work on what matters ... and what matters is to have a functioning well working game/project more than having a good looker or hundreds of content that may have been not worked out well and just doesn't matter much to the coreaspect of the project ..

it is capabilities of devs vs expectations of customers ...
  10. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

world of tanks is 0/10 game because can't see half the tanks and its broken because game kick me every time i shoot green tank
  11. vyolin

vyolin Well-Known Member

So, I really have to insult people to shut down this echo chamber, don't I? Seriously, your enthusiasm for the game is admirable, how you express it, though, isn't.
  12. MrTBSC

do you see me insulting people when i disagree with their viewpoints?
    obviously if people want to stick to their opinions then so be it .. i am merely sharing my viewpoint while frank still not rightout calling someone names ...
  13. wilhelmvx

wilhelmvx Member

I mean this thread was a terrible Idea from the start ...literally no reason to make a new thread for a review from months ago. Would have been completely different for a new review.
  14. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

yes
  15. MrTBSC

were did i call you or someone else an as_shat or bit_ch .. or anything of that nature?
    original quotes please
    Last edited: February 3, 2015