Clan Wars - 4v4 clan league

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Quitch, August 24, 2014.

1. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Dude you need a girlfriend :p
    lapsedpacifist likes this.
  2. Protz

Protz New Member

GG Everyone!
    Thank you for an excellent event!
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

#getsconed

Can I thank everyone in all the clans and exodus for an amazing event!
  4. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

#MeredTheSpinnerKing
  5. exodusesports

exodusesports Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who showed up today and made it our most successful Clan Wars event yet, and thanks to all the players who participated.
    cdrkf likes this.
  6. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Still away from home and can't get the exodus page to load on my iPod... What happened? Realm won didn't they. Ugh. Stoopid realm. Look how smug they are.

Edit: ok I made it work, ignore me. I can amend my previous statement to 'stoopid VoW' though.
    Last edited: February 1, 2015
    Zaphys and cdrkf like this.
  7. mayhemster

RLM vs (P) was 1 all, good games were had :)
    cdrkf and lapsedpacifist like this.
  8. exodusesports

exodusesports Well-Known Member

Clan Wars will return with the final matches of season one on the 21st February 1300 UTC.
    cdrkf and mishtakashi like this.
  9. mayhemster

watched the twitch of that last game. i'll join in with custard #meredthespinnerking
    rivii, cdrkf and mered4 like this.
  10. burntcustard

"It's great that you're sending me units guys, BUT WHY ARE THEY ALL SPINNERS?!"

I think around that time I was hopping around, microing the air units on the desert planet to kill mex and undefended units, trying to keep the Halleys up, and checking on the enemies planet to see if we'd scouted the commander (so I could land that moon on it's head... which, erm.. we have no idea why it stopped around the sun aaargh), and I didn't know where the units I was being sent were coming from, lol.
    cdrkf, mered4 and cptconundrum like this.
  11. cdrkf

Well congratulations to Realm for your win / tie (it's still possible for PAG to tie with them, although I think I'd prefer Realm to win it out right so we need to get brushed up enough to make sure that don't happen :p @Realm fancy some training games with us haha?).

Also WP to VoW, good matches all round. It was nice that we were able to put on a good showing in the last match. I was supposed to be playing (although I'm not sure if that would have helped lol), unfortunately stuff happened which meant I couldn't make it.

@exodusesports great event, I'm looking forward to the final matches :)
    Murcanic and jonasmod like this.
  12. silenceoftheclams

silenceoftheclams Active Member

So I missed this. I got out of bed, realised that the light from the screen (and everything else) was making my head spin, and went back to bed. Yet another way that being ill sucks huge poopy bums.

Clearly VOD time is soon.
  13. burntcustard

We beat PAG in the first set of games, so if we tie on points we've still won :) We'll be up for playing some training games, although probably with different teams than those who played in Clan Wars.
    Quitch and cdrkf like this.
  14. cdrkf

As far as I'm aware the point system exodus are using doesn't work like that. If you tie in points the winner is then decided on time to win....
  15. mayhemster

nah the first criteria is the direct result between teams, then its goes into time taken to win etc.
  16. cdrkf

Well just because you beat pag, if they've beaten other teams you lost to you don't automatically win in a tie.

The idea of clan wars is like a football league. If Manchester united and Liverpool tie on points at the end of the season it goes to goal difference, not on who beat who as its overall performance that counts surely... @exodusesports care to clarify?
  17. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

As per their rules:

• The team with the most points at the end of a season is the winner.
      • The following factors will be used in order in the event of a tie to determine a winner:
        • Having scored more points against the tying clan than that clan has against them.

So by this the realm win if we manage to win our last two fixtures unfortunately, congratulations of course to the realm.
    stuart98, cdrkf and Quitch like this.
  18. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

I had to wipe away a tear when I saw Clopse citing the rules page. It's like my baby is all grown up now! :)
  19. cdrkf

Ah fair enough. Bloody realm winning everything haha (seriously though congratulations guys, can't say you didn't have to work for it ;) ).
  20. totalannihilation

totalannihilation Active Member

Thanks to everyone who watched us at the exodusesports.com
    It was really good to hear some 'MURICA casting once now and then (@cptconundrum )
    And this is how Clan Wars should be really watched:
    [​IMG]