MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Skull Man

Skull Man New Member

I can't remember his name, but I played against an Assassin who stood still in our base the entire match while throwing projectiles. Turrets wouldn't target him and we couldn't kill him...despite the fact that he wouldn't move. Had I known that there was a thread for it here on the forums, I would have reported him. But yeah, is this a known exploit or hack? Invincible players who stay still while continuing to attack?
  2. Akutare

Akutare New Member

I think this is a lag based glitch, I've had it happen to me too, probably has to do with getting DCed at the wrong time. Luckily they weren't hitting anything special.
  3. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Lag in this game have a big thing to say. I'd joined one of my friends and the server he had joined was really laggy. I got shot around corners so many times etc.
  4. gamenut240

gamenut240 New Member

"Played a bit earlier with you I assume... I'm pretty confident that you don't cheat, however saying something like this is pretty much going to open you up to all manner of accusations regardless of true or not."

I probally should of cleared that up. It only happens with Single Player games like Magicka and stuff. I have all sorts of single player games like that, Necrovision and Deadspace (which I have not played yet) that my family wants to play. We all have our own MNC account.

At any given rate the invulnerability thing. I have ran into it before on numerous occasions. I once lagged so bad because of an auto update that it did the same to me. I think it's lag or disconnected based.
  5. Kordy

Kordy New Member

6. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

hey guys, I dont know if many of you know, but way back when this program first came out, I got a thread stickied over on the steam forums for the exact same thing.

Feel free to stop by and update your lists if we find cheaters you havent

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1674020

I'd like to keep this game as clean as possible.

Thanks to UE as well for pushing out a ban list with the updates as well!
  7. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

wow, gad to see both the MNC and Steam forums are doing their jobs! This makes the community so much better! :cool:
  8. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

no one likes cheaters :)
  9. Mail

Mail New Member

Except the dudes who are selling the cheats, I suppose.
    Nobody decent anyway.
  10. TheJappernaut

TheJappernaut New Member

The past couple of days my and a friend have been joining servers and a lot of the times there is a person playing sniper with an aim-bot. I have links to the profile page of the last 2 people that did this which I will post below:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037612589/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexLuthor/

I started recording with fraps to show that I'm not making this up. Unfortunatly I dont have any footage of the first one, but it was the same thing with the "AlexLuthor" guy.
    here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpQKUUGYKJ0

Hope they get banned soon because this is ruining the game for me.
  11. Cush

Cush New Member

So is this not getting updated or something?
  12. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

Isn't this the greatest form of flattery?
  13. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

he is running around with 2 ID's
    # Mr.Cuchillin
    Steam ID: 0x01100001027E1600
    Steam ID: 0x011000010499F066

check out our post over at steam forums
    All those listed either have a ban on record, video proof or both
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1674020
  14. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

-=TG=- BUNNIES

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001265312/

Obviously toggling. He follows you through walls and snipes you as soon as you poke your head around a corner even if he's not looking at you. As soon as you accuse him of hacking, he turns them off and starts acting normal for about 2 minutes before he toggles them back on. Keep an eye out for him.
  15. Nokturnal

Nokturnal New Member

Was in a game with him as well, he was obviously toggling. Against me he'd follow me through walls while i was stealthed then turn the corner and shoot me. When i was on his team he toggle headshot a guy 5 feet above him while he was looking forward (instantly looked up and shot)
  16. alanebro82

alanebro82 New Member

Player "Delicious".

No proof because I wasn't running anything, but he has VAC bans on record. He wasn't full-on aimbotting, but I am very suspicious he was toggling. Random point blank headshots weren't uncommon. He also switched to the tank and would auto-lock on with the jet gun. I'd literally charge straight past him, and the beam never left my body. Just someone to watch due to the suspicious behavior and prior bans.

Edit: Spelling.
  17. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

AA Pimpin.
    Met him yesterday and he insta-headshot anything and insta-twitch-shot everything making 180 degree turn headshots on G3.

I have no proof, as I wasn't running anything and I don't have his steam ID.
    Probably useless accusation due to no proof, but I can only hope somebody catches the guy in action.
  18. SiliconLife

SiliconLife New Member

Met AA Pimpin. today, same as quoted, but alas no proof or ID.
  19. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

You guys really need to start recording their games and getting their ID's. If you can't run FRAPS, find a friend who can or call someone you know who does.

Zanarias called me in for that TG Bunnies guy, a video of him will be up shortly for proof.
  20. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

AA is the tag for Artificial Aiming. Personally I think that's (EDITED) a good clue that they're cheating.

We are updating our official ban list from both this thread and the Steam thread. The Steam thread seems to be much more active though.