Personal Best Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by wazupwiop, February 14, 2011.

1. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

After kicking some butt last night and making some personal records, I thought that it would be cool to start a personal best thread. This thread is for everyone to post their best scores with each class. If you only play one class, that is okay. Just post your best for that class. If you would like to share story from that particular game, you may.

Sniper: 41-13-2

Last night I just kept getting head shot after head shot. I attribute my awesome butt kicking abilities to RoF/Armor/Accuracy. The accuracy helps a ton. My deaths were from an assassin who was half-way decent enough to sneak through my defenses. The game went into overtime and I juiced 3 times. While juiced, I killed ten players and most of the money ball. This game was played on Ammomule.

Gunner: 31-13-0
    I was running RoF/Accuracy/Armor to see how that build would fare. It was on Lazer Razer. My strategy was to sneak to the enemy side, ambush a few players, then leave. I picked up bacon at the 10 minute mark and they were done for.

Support: 28-15-4

Playing on Spunky with RoF/Skill Recovery/Armor, I built my firebase under the enemy's "pathway". I threw random airstrikes under there and I got 5 or 6 kills from that alone. Towards the end of the game I juiced, killed a few players and led my bots to the moneyball. Soon after, they began to spread from their base and some fell with the sights of my turret while attempting to shoot bots. I don't think they were good players. My kills came from trying to help a cruddy gunner push and a very lucky assassin.
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I had an Assassin game when I was practising for the draft tourney.

14-2-0, using Oby's build (Armor, Skillz, Regen)

But I don't subscribe to k/d, so we'll just say I earned $2,500 when the nearest was $1,400.

Pushing bots, backstabbing any prority targets (Supports that were actually healing their team, that Gunner that had the rest of my team pinned down, that Tank that was stupid enough to run right at me with his jet gun whilst I was kiting him with shuriken, you know.), and wrecking turrets, we got the ball down fast, about 3 or 4 minutes.
  3. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

Gunner 59-?-9 Steel Peel
    Tank 54-?-5 LaseRazor

Both times the opposition had a couple of bad assassins and assaults, who spent a lot of their time suicidally banzaiing straight at me, but half decent defenders at base keeping turrets up and bots out. The games went to OT hence the big scores. I never try to just slay and always go for turrets and moneyball. This resulted in a few deaths and ruined kills streaks. I guess I would have had legit $9000+ if I'd been a bit less Rambo.
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

My Assassin Over 9000 scores:

55-7-2 $8,350 ($9,350 for winning)
    65-7-3 $9,119 ($10,000 for winning)

My Assassin almost Over 9000 score:

50-6-5 $7,548 ($8,548)

Best undefeated Assassin score was 41-7-0 $6,864 ($7,864)

(I seem to like getting 7 assists)

Best Support score was 33-35-1
  5. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

+60 Kills with Tank & Gunner on Spunky. I forget exact numbers.

I've went +80 with Tank against 4 Assassins so it's not really a best... :\

But I can remember going 32-0 Assassin which isn't easy even against average players.
  6. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

31-15-9
    Spunky
    Support (dur)
  7. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

gunner: 63 7 0 104 xx 5
    Support:46 31 1
    tank: 43 11 0
    assasin: 34 xx 0
    assault: 36 17 0
    sniper: 26 x 0
  8. Manouso

Manouso New Member

Assassin 38-0
    [​IMG]

Tank 47-0
    [​IMG]

Assault 65-0 (It says tank, but I picked assault and switched to tank late) over 9k game
    [​IMG]
  9. Organous

Organous Member

I got 52 kills and only 2 or 3 deaths as a Support in Spunky yesterday. Eventually, I found myself with over $1000, so I thought I'd upgrade some turrets. Only problem was that they were all maxed out already. 4 rockets, a ShaveIce, and a Longshot. All I could do was spend my money on Gapshots, and I was earning money faster than I could spend it! By the way, none of my stuff was outside our base, except maybe my Gapshots walking forward.
  10. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Sniper 54-3. Double ubered.
  11. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

61 - 12- 1. Assault class on Ammo Mule and was actually just messing around considering I had a decent team so I wasn't really trying. I give the other team props for sticking around because one of my other teammate went like 55 and 6. (Was like Lone x Wolf or something like that). $8,100 with another 1,000 winning = $9,100. First and probably last Over 9000.

Edit: Crazy what happens when you get a decent team!

Another edit...75-11-2 as assault on Ammo Mule...is $10k the most you can get as earnings? Because I got $9.6k but only got $400 for winning to make 10k.

58-3 as tank on Ammo.

72-8-1 assault on Ammo.

73-16-2 gunner Spunky.

54-1 support GIII.

40-2 assassin LazeRazor.
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  12. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Good games last night. It's unfortunate that in all those games, absolutely nobody on your teams cared about killing bots. I noticed you switched to assassin one game and it made the match last quite a bit longer, but I don't blame you for going back to assault.
  13. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

tank 81-0
    support 74-3 pre dlc
    assassin 68-0
    sniper 72-0
    assault 96-0
    gunner 88-1
  14. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

My best Personal feature is my invisible party ruining.
  15. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Lol thanks and good games to you as well. I tried to get a quick win with the assassin but somebody caught on and set up some decent defences. (Was probably you).
    Last edited: February 16, 2011
  16. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Also,

Ridiculous.
  17. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Who remembers their personal best as every class?

My personal best is 92-0 as sniper on steel peel. I've had a lot of games close to that as different classes (all but tank really), but I couldn't tell you class specifics.
  18. KillaKrock13

KillaKrock13 New Member

30-?-4 Sniper. Stupid assassin kept sneakin' past my freeze traps.
  19. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

51-2 (something around there) as a tank
  20. miller

miller New Member

sniping off a cool 56-6 on grenade III with my buddy snipzzes who was playing as an assault and taking my kills agenst a team of at one point 3 gunners