Critical Hit Endorsement with Sin

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Sefam, February 15, 2011.

1. Sefam

Sefam New Member

Does it stack with the level 3 cloak's shurikens?
  2. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

No
  3. Mail

Mail New Member

I thought it did, but cloak 3 crits were only 15% damage increase, and the critical damage increase would be applied to that instead of the base damage increase from crits.

Sorry if I didn't articulate that well.
  4. Rammite

Rammite New Member

I was pretty sure it did - I always thought Achilles made Level 3 cloak shots 25% more crit damage.

If a developer could confirm this? My assassin strategy often exploits the level 3 cloak crits.
  5. alanebro82

alanebro82 New Member

If you're using the shuriken, RoF/clip size would be a far greater benefit than crits.
  6. tinygod

tinygod New Member

I liked RoF/Reload/Clipsize personally..
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I can't see an assassin without at least silver armor being enjoyable.
  8. tinygod

tinygod New Member

depends on what you are doing.. if you are trying to kill pros.. than no its not.

if you just abuse lunge/smoke/dash to get around the map and stay cloaked.. its fine without armor..

I wouldnt run that in a serious game, but in pubs its amazing.. just kill bots when they are unguarded using katatan, if guarded, just shrukien them down.. and use cloak/shrukien assaults to burst down turrets.. you can absolutely murder turrets from a distance using that builds.. almost as fast as mortars.. and you can do it from safe distances, and with the ability to cloak away if someone comes after you.. i usually aim to kill turrets from distance, kill bot waves when not killing turrets and juice against lvl 3 rocket turrets that are too time consuming to shrukien down.. works wonders..

but thats if you want a shrukien build.. if you are shrukiening you really dont need armor as you run from almost all fights.