Misnomers in PA (pls fix if possible, Uber)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by icycalm, January 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

For me, it is. Hence this thread.

Everything is completely subjective. Objectivity is an illusion, including the "laws" of physics. Read some philosophy instead of posting in threads about subjects you are not interested in.

If you think that a thread on misnomers in an internet forum is a "huge fuss" you need help. And I bet you anything you want that eventually every single misnomer I pointed out will be fixed. I don't care if it takes a month or 10 years. They'll all be fixed. Because they are blatantly confusing.
    jeffrobot likes this.
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

Fixed that for you.
    philoscience and stuart98 like this.
  3. bluestrike01

bluestrike01 Active Member

Haven't met anyone ingame who did not understand what I meant when I said I was going for the moon/metal planet.
    Even with proper naming people still use shorter/more familiar descriptions ...

About FFA and Team games,
    I don't see any confusion except yours.
    The team desciption has nothing to do with the dynamic alliances setting.

FFA = I will have no team member (unless dynamic alliances) I only join this server if I can't find a team game and really want to play the game.

Team game = I will have at least 1 team member.

The lobby improvements I would like to see for this is show its its shared teams or not and not many teams there are.
    When there are more then 3 teams, or many planets there is a big chance some teams can build up un harrased creating unfair games.
    I want to find servers with max 3 teams, few planets and as many players as possible. Preferably shared army's.
    stuart98 and Geers like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.