The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

G
    go back to lol and the pc
  2. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Compliments to teapot for his latest video descriptions.
    murkyduh and notgunked like this.
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

compliments to WhyYaCryin and Ouiy who both became 10x a better player than what Chronosifter ever was in about 2 weeks of playing the game. It's pretty wild it's possible but some people were just really trapped under low skill ceilings.
    naka333 likes this.
  4. notgunkedcontrol

My hat goes of to scratch the PDD though, the perseverance required to overcome his condition and play this game is really heartwarming.
  5. teapot

Seriously the guy deserves a round of applause. I just wish our community was bigger so people could see and appreciate some of the adversity our community has. Maybe we would have documentaries like what Smash, or Halo was trying to do. Could you imagine the success story? Scratch could be like MNC's Seabiscuit.
    naka333 and xshammas like this.
  6. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

To be fair majority of his kills were headshots and he is host.
  7. teapot

Very observant Seabiscuit! I was under the impression you thought connections didn't effect gameplay or skill?

It's odd how I hear complaints about his random headshots while he's hosting as well as complaints about his random headshots while he's off host. I guess people just don't like that new players are doming them. All that really matters is that in two-three weeks he's putting people to shame that have been playing for years.
    naka333 and feedle like this.
  8. purplescratchy

You talk to people about what i was saying during pms? lol. Was or wasnt he host for majority of the pms a few nights ago?
  9. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

10. royalal

royalal Member

AFlyingTaco was 10x better than anyone who posted in this thread. You are all just raging on Deadeye level at this point, which is sad. Enjoy your dead game. Teapot talks trash but all I ever saw him do was camp in spawn with assault until he got juice. I see his confidence has not changed with his BADwagon on this forum. :D He would literally suicide juice and leave games after failing. Teapot spews and leaves, seems appropriate. Continue on children.
    purplescratchy likes this.
  11. feedle

Go drink some more milk and try to calm yourself down. This aint pc mnc.
  12. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

Evidence ?
  13. feedle

Youtube his name
  14. teapot

Where did you come up with your first sentence? It is tough for me to understand your condition sometimes. I never said it was you complaining, I have murky on video complaining about it. Sure he hosted a couple of series that night and then he played off host for a couple of series the nights before.

Do your best to understand, I know you'll get it.
    naka333 likes this.
  15. teapot

Horrible troll attempt. 0/10. As dumb as Chronosifter was I at least give him a shred of credit for attempting PM's even if he could only handle support if anything. However, I'm pretty sure if anyone wants to see how horrible and useless this guy is, google his name. That should be enough to let you know where he stands, like about 5 steps below Bangathon on armorless assault maybe.
    naka333 likes this.
  16. purplescratchy

haha niice
  17. notgunkedcontrol

Compliments to Nootoons for being super cool.
    teapot and notgunked like this.
  18. notgunkedcontrol

Compliments to Nootoons for being so cool I stayed up to 5am talking with him about everything when I need to be up in two hours to make it to my classes.
  19. teapot

Yeah once you talk to him late into the night and get to know his story it's pretty ******* awesome. I give him tons of credit for playing MNC private matches, considering a lot of my competitive Halo friends didn't enjoy MNC because it was too far out of their comfort zone. The dude improved quite a bit from the first night to last night. You'll see that in one lazer razer game for sure and then you'll hear the wild things he said on the 2nd series lmao. We were getting spanked and someone mentioned that and he said something about "yeah well when they spank me I turn around smile and wink, makes them wanna come back for more" lol.

Def gotta give credit to him and Grimm on bot classes who held their own and caused lots of pressure for Mongoose and Yoshi.
    naka333 likes this.
  20. notgunkedcontrol

Part of our talks I was helping him with some mnc stuff and I diagnosed a potential problem and that was that he was playing on a sensitivity too high for him. So hopefully he should do quite a bit better between the tricks I showed him and the lower sensitivity.