The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

The good old RustClan toaster camera setup. Would have liked something higher than 240p. And get your entire tv in frame.
  2. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

You have a better connection than I do wtf.
    naka333, feedle and notgunked like this.
  3. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Save up your allowance for a capture card.
  4. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Should've left the game sounds on. It sounds like you're wanking.
    naka333 likes this.
  5. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Who says he wasn't?
  6. feedle

feedle Post Master General

What im starting to notice and see if that murky and scratch got full speed on thier end with no lag .. We got nothing but lag and frames on our end. Again all about connection and location. I only get that speed if i play gold speed on a class.
  7. feedle

Also everyone wondering about my support build i had gold rate armor and crit.. It maximises the healing but the lag i get cripples me on top of everyone just jumping me.
    10mb dl and 1 mb ul.. On wirelss double antenae adaptor. Maybe i can try to play wired somehow idono.. My modem is down stairs im upstairs..
  8. RandomToon

Yeah, I think it was that. You had to pretty much be standing next to someone before they got healing.
  9. feedle

I was healing you the best i could when i could find you... Even gc when i healed him same thing. Connection kills me.
  10. RandomToon

That said - compliments to you guys who play Tank nowadays. I did it for ONE GAME last night and was so frustrated that I was amazed I ever got any kills. Charges that moved me BACKWARDS and then stunning MYSELF (no lie) and hearing the jet gun hit registration while looking at a black bar enemy slowly walk away and be not on fire.

You have earned my respect.
  11. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

12. feedle

Ill
    look into when i get some cash.. I also think my wireless controller is giving me input lag. Im going to try a wired afterglow.
  13. feedle

I have that problem all the time. My gold speed builds are wrecked by lag and half of my charges are seconds off. An assassin can graple me and dive slice me before my charge or ghost charge hits. Ontop of that anyone that shoots bullets will double or tripple team you.
  14. feedle

Also there might be a glitch which is being used to stop fire once your lit. I noticed halk and scratch being lit then instantly stop it. Jump pad?
    Having absolutely no health and walking away at least 10 times last night. Even in scratches video you can see he was a margin from death.
  15. teapot

teapot Post Master General

You capture anymore games? Or do you believe in the Xeno method of posting videos? I'd love to see some matches where you go up against my gunner from your POV. That'd be funny.

Also expected to see at least a shred of lag from your POV like you would see from outside POVs watching you but nope. The laggiest kid in the game has a solid connection on his screen.
    naka333, notgunkedcontrol and feedle like this.
  16. feedle

Thats what we all dreaded last night was all the players with lag on the same team w exception of you. Halk, and scratch make it almost unplayable. Try playing a pub w them as host. 10 second delay for a shot
  17. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

I did capture more games. ur gunner against mine is HILARIOUS fyi
  18. y3434

y3434 Active Member

I have a TP-Link Powerline, it's a tiny bit faster than wifi, but drops connection randomly and you have to reset it. Definitely not good for gaming. But I guess it depends on how good your power circuits are.
  19. feedle

My power cicuits arnt up to date so i dont think it might help.
  20. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Circlejerks still going strong I see