activisions road to destruction ?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Arth, February 15, 2011.

1. Arth

Arth New Member

2. Ironheart

Ironheart New Member

I'll just quote this:

tl;dr He's just stirring up **** to shut up investors and playing his consumer base like the brainless tools of marketing that they are.

And G4TV is, by the way, just another instrument for the maestro to play.

Find something else to care about. Seriously.
  3. Arth

Arth New Member

funny that your saying that on a game forum which you attend to visit and read stuff like this (/ about gaming)

not really the shining foundation you want to base a comment like this upon

also cause you seem to know it better then some1 "who seems" to care :roll: lol
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Grabbing one statement and running with it to discredit someone who doesn't agree with you is a bit silly.

I agree. Kotick doesn't know anything about games, but he knows how to run a company.
  5. Ironheart

Ironheart New Member

@Arth

[​IMG]

I'm telling you to find something else to care about because:
    • Activizzard does not give a s**t about what you or anyone else thinks about what they're doing.
    • Their games will sell in billions regardless of what you think of them.
    • You have zero influence over the matter.

And this is not GameFAQs. These are MNC forums. I am not required to care about Activizzard while browsing a website of a completely unrelated entertainment company.
  6. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

[/quote]
  7. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

[/topic]
  8. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Kotick probably doesn't care what people think of him so long as he makes money.

And really, he's running a business as a businessman, not a gamer.

Do I hate him. Probably. Can I say he's bad at his job? I can't say for sure.
  9. Arth

Arth New Member

... right, ty for hitting the hammer completely next to the nail

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • they are cause they admitted the game is broken at some points.

due to the community they changed that kills made with killstreaks don't stack towards the next killstreak anymore.

cause in black ops if you have a napalm strike and get 4 kills you won't get a chopper gunner cause it doesn't contribute anymore in that way. there just plain kills.
      they also implemented the "air field is busy" back into the game. (or something like that)

but there are way more samples that they are actually trying to improve the game with help of the feedback from the community.

• wasn't my intention to make a chance, cause im personally just not gonna buy it anymore.

but many many more start to dislike COD now. go to black ops main site and just read the shoutbox or this post here ( which i also made ): http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1759355
    • again wasn't my intention.

but also almost every where a gamer can leave hes mark with a message there are so many XX times more complaints then posts that praise BO to the heavens.

don't know if it will actually chance anything but atleast im not a part of the money sucking grinding machine anymore. which is enough chance for me.

i seriously completely swore of COD and im only going for the BF series now and Brink.

i also seriously hope brink is gonna k*ck -ss
      cause im lf to it
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Yeah, that's a great way to get your point across.

"Read this biased post that I made so you understand what I'm trying to tell you."

I personally don't care about the CoD games (I'm sick of FPSs) but as long as they keep making massive amounts of profit the person in charge (in this case Kotick) does it's job right (no the job is not to make gamers happy, that is a side effect).
  11. amandis

amandis New Member

it's true that COD gamers aren't happy

there more :cry: then :D

except for the 12 year olds maybe that don't even know what a bf2 is or a cod4