Steam Early Access - digital download art book

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, January 8, 2015.

1. christer1966

christer1966 Member

I don't seem to have a key and I bought the game in March 2014. I have the soundtrack key but not the art book key.
  2. Zaniaac

Zaniaac Member

I do not see the digital art book in My keys- Digital downloads section. Mine was the $60 version in August of 2013 Early access. I only see the digital soundtrack which I've already claimed. Would like my art book
  3. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

Can't see it either :(. I'll contact Support.
  4. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Sweet! Thanks! 260MB of artwork for this awesome game that I backed on Kickstarter and play a lot? Noice! :D
  5. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

Nope, doesn't appear on my list either. ($70 late alpha period via steam)
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Oh, the G.W.U. Edition as well! And the Galactic Edition.

So yes, as you can see those who receive the art book is a complicated structure, similar to who gets what Commander. I know with Steam Early Access, there was a lot of confusion to the reward structure because the price varied over time, but the rewards remained the same. This was due to the nature of how an Early Access title could be featured. On our site and with Kickstarter, we were able to offer different packages with different reward levels. For Early Access, we could only offer one set of rewards.

I'm not sure how the G.W.U. Edition ended up with the art book as well, as that doesn't seem to follow the pattern, but it was listed as a reward and it will be honored. If there are any questions as to what package was purchased, please contact Support and we can verify it for you.
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I should also mention - you may need to log into the game via Steam first, then check your account for the art book.

If you still do not see the art book after logging into the game through Steam, please let us know.
  8. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I got the art book through the digital deluxe on Steam. Does the Uber store digital deluxe not have it?
  9. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

Will do!
  10. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The Uber Store Digital Deluxe Edition and Deluxe DLC both have the art book as well.
  11. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

12. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

stuart is a paying customer, aye, may I provide the artbook to him? It's a bit unfortunate that the warfare edition didn't include it.
  13. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

interesting... I could not claim my soundtrack, and I am a $100 kickstarter backer
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hmm, your soundtrack has been on your account for a while now. Can you see it on My keys under Digital Downloads?
  15. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Updated flowchart with Digital Deluxe & DLC having it, as well as adding Galactic Edition.
  16. HUNDAR

HUNDAR New Member

i already posted on the support section, the latins used to say "melius abundare quam deficere" so i'll post here to: i have the same problem, meaning that currently the artbook's link is missing. I purchased i think near the beginning of 2014, so PA was in early access that's for sure( and i got the soundtrack :D) .. so yeah :D
  17. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

Alright, that did fix it. Will download when I have hardrive space :p:p
  18. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Nordic Physical Retail Collector's Edition - Yes

According to this: http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=84

edit: My bad. Sorry for any mixup.:oops:
    Last edited: January 9, 2015
  19. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Oh, that's for the soundtrack code, not for the art book. I don't believe any of the Nordic editions come with an art book download. The Collector's Edition came with a physical hard copy of the art book.
    lokiCML likes this.
  20. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Wouldn't it make sense to give the collector's edition the digital artbook also? Or is that not something you can do in retrospect due to the retail nature of the purchase?

Updated the flowchart with the Nordic info.