@jables: PA SHOULD NEVER LOCK ME OUT OF MATCHMAKING BECAUSE OF ITS OWN FAILURES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by chrisjshull, December 24, 2014.

1. chrisjshull

chrisjshull Member

PA#4285

After this happens, I end up in an endless loop:
    1) start 1v1 ranked from main menu
    2) "You are already assigned to a game. Reconnect?"
    3) click "reconnect" *
    4) wait 1 few minutes
    5) "Login to server rejected"
    6) goto step 1

This is **** software engineering. Please fix the "Login to server rejected" bug - it is super annoying. But acknowledging that you are human and will have bugs, you should protect against cascading failures like this.
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

May I ask what kind of Internet you have, also does this happen often in custom games matches as well, or matchmaking exclusively?

Also wrong subforum, next time look for "support" (you can see it if you back out of the general discussion bored into the planetary annihilation grouping)
  3. someonewhoisnobody

someonewhoisnobody Well-Known Member

Move to support forum?
  4. chrisjshull

chrisjshull Member

I'm posting it here in the hope it actually gets attention, because I'm sick and tired of dumbass bugs in this game.
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I think there is a general issue with the servers right now, can't seem to host or join any game, same as stuart has reported here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/login-to-server-rejected.66730/
    There is one lone game in the listing of pa stats since the last 2-3 hours. That's what made me check the forums.
    Seems online play is down right now.