why no suggestion threads?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by vindicarea, December 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

to me it´s a fairly simple thing ...
    you don´t want to play a game that doesn´t fullfill what you consider a priority but
    want to play what does ... all i said in a simple neutral manner go play that then ...
    is there a reason for you to actualy play PA? ... other than ui reasons stopping you from doing it ?
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I did, before telling you word choice could be better utilized. :p

On topic: The fact you say Supcom is the only RTS with good ui is really pretty funny to me, There's a word I've been called before (I think even by you?) but I won't stoop to that level.

I think you may know it though. ;)
  3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

FANBOY. It is Fanboy. Sheesh squishy, just be obvious about it for bacon's sake...

And there is nothing wrong with that. I like a lot of games that catch flak. This one included.

But, there is always that one guy, that HATES Markiplyer's youtube channel and everything he uploads. Yet, that guy is there, in the comments section, EVERY DAMN VIDEO. Does this remind you of anyone, lambaster?

I won't be as subtle as squishy. What I am telling you, is if your input to every thread is FA, then what on earth ARE you doing in the PA forums? I know that P looks like an F if it is cut off on the edge of the screen, but fix your computer monitor and go to the right forum. Man, there is always those guys, that doesn't play PA and just FA, and just posts in the PA forum about FA despite having no interest in PA, and 1 of those guys is lambaster, and I am not shy to say the other is Kaltherine.
    MrTBSC likes this.
  4. TheLambaster

TheLambaster Active Member

The reason is I WANT PA to be better than FA, because I am exactly not happy with FA... But I am annoyed by PA being FAR from at least on par with FA.

No idea what you are talking about. I called the UIs retarded, not you. You I just call obnoxious.
  5. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

6. TheLambaster

TheLambaster Active Member

7. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Never said you called me it, completely different word I'm thinking of, sorry, hehe.

You know it's serious when the pony reaction gifs start popping up! Haha. :D
    cptconundrum and igncom1 like this.
  8. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

[​IMG]
  9. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

@TheLambaster That is called constructive criticism. There are a lot of UI improvement mods already. I never felt too many things missing between the UI and the Mods. If everything were too manual, I wouldn't have time to do anything in-game, and there is a lot of stuff to control at once as is.

It might just be the "speed" of the game that gives the illusion the UI is worse, when it isn't that worse... there is just more stuff to do in the same timeframe.

That, and the minimap, which in my opinion would clutter the screen when all you really need is an overhead PIP or two. Can't really do a minimap justice on a sphere without it being more than a minimap.
  10. wilhelmvx

wilhelmvx Member

Oh dear God....This thread ^^

Anyways I honestly feel there is a lot of things that "could" be added.
    Just from the top of my "hat"
    -Different factions
    -T3 units
    -Experimentals
    -Space ships
    -passive abilities for commanders (Think more like generals than heroes)

Now most of those things have been dismissed by Uber but who knows ?
    Things that would be less radical but really cool nonetheless.
    -Submarines
    -Carriers
    -Some sort of giant doombot :3c
    Oh and asteroids.
    igncom1 likes this.
  11. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

This thread is now ponies.

[​IMG]
    MrTBSC, Fr33Lancer, proeleert and 4 others like this.
  12. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

This thread is now closed. The last two pages have been nothing to do with the OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.