Sincerest aplogies to N. Wallance & Team

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Izziness64, February 12, 2011.

1. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

I had some personal matters right at the time we only had one more game to play. It was sure as hell fun to play with at least someone I recognize from the forums. But alias, I'd understand if you and the team were pissed off from my sudden drop out.

Flame me as you wish, you guys have the right to. :(
  2. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Eh, it all worked out. No big deal.

Also, this N. Wallance guy sounds hardcore. I'd like to meet him.
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Post.
  4. yan templer

yan templer New Member

What Ninja said. Good playin' with ya.
  5. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

6. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

I appreciate these comments. I'm also curious to know about my performance, from N. Wallace and the rest of the team's perspective. Other than the first game (probably should of stayed back and turtled. I didnt see it come :( ) how did I do?
  7. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

dont sweat it man , GGs. you were a sub right? then its our sincere thanks you and the other sub/s deserve from us.

i dont know how the whole sub thing works but if ninja doesnt hear from our missing teammates you and the other subs have my vote to join if possible. "tho i think we are only missing 1 teammate atm"

Also i hope our team can actually get some game time in together b4 the actual matches , that first draft match was played with not one minute of game time played as team.

feedile and team , GGs. im still in shock from the 2 wins you guys had with how our ball was raped @ 5 shurikens every 20 seconds.. craziest **** i ever seen and i dig it...ffuukn ball refused to get its shields back lol
  8. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Despite being slaughtered to death by youse guys we had a game plan to get your ball down and chip damage the hell out of it and make sure none of the bots lived even if we didn't. Knew it was going to be tough with rockets all over and we tried to take long range damage vs it.

I thought your team would have spawned bots or something to make things worse but you played things pretty clean/safe. I'm glad the subs worked for youse guys cause I don't really think it would have been fair to forfeit. I suggest fixing your team though for the next game since missing that many players could have wrecked it. I thought we were going to win until problems escalated with our team.

I would have stopped the game due to the drop out but he never came back so i couldn't reinvite him.

Knew you were on a time schedule as well so tried to get it in best we could.

Congrats!

Bear Safe wins 3-2 (confirmed)

Also big thanks for thoraxe 5000 for doing way more then expected!
  9. Izziness64

Izziness64 New Member

Agreed, thorax was sure a trouble maker! It must have been him who kept our moneyball from recovering shields our first game. Your team still won by focusing on the objective, rather than be discouraged by constant deaths. If I had stayed behind to ensure that assassin from chillin at our base. then again, who am I to heal other than turrets? Obviously I wanted to stick out for my team by playing offensively alongside them.

Still, I'm gracious to have played with you guys. It offered me a challenging game that made me "care" more for my team than a pub match would. :D
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Goddammit **** my timezone. I keep missing out on all the good stuff in here.
  11. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I dont want to spoil everything with the moneyball and all but once its down all it takes is chip damage to keep it down.
  12. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I must say it was a frustrating/fun experience all in all. Like feedle said we had some team issues mid match, but obviously so did you guys. We didn't want it come down to overtime in that last game because we knew you guys would win it.

GG's to all of you guys.
  13. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I think im going to go play runescape now....
    Lol
  14. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

NOOOOO DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE!!! COR is just gonna become a poonscape clan haha
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

The day I buy runescape is the day I rage on my xbox and throw it out the window
    Never going to happen
  16. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

lol runescape is free :roll:
  17. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

It's just not for me.. i see people at the libraries sitting there playing it all day while other people are trying to find a computer for univeristy needs etc..

Just don't want to ever turn out to one of the RUNESCAPE junkies..
  18. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

There is a paid version that offers A LOT more stuff. It's like 5 buck a month or something