now letting us switch custom class's after patch

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by tinygod, February 13, 2011.

1. tinygod

tinygod New Member

I can no longer go from one custom class to another of the same type.

so if I have two loadouts for assault, I cannot change between them at death.. you get locked into the first one..

i figured it out.. this may need patched..

but if you are on a server with class limit, even if you ARE the class.. say you are assault but its limited to 2, and there are 2, even if you are one of them, you cant change to assault.. so you cant change loadouts..

maybe they could fix it so you could, it would be nice atleast.
    Last edited: February 14, 2011
  2. racquemis

racquemis New Member

were you playing on a server that had class limits? if all the slots for a specific class are taken, even if your that class it's greyed out. that is if i remember correctly
  3. WylieTimes

WylieTimes New Member

That is correct.
  4. Rammite

Rammite New Member

This happened to me, too - I just assumed it was something with the server.

I had accidentally selected the default loadout for Sniper. I wanted to switch over to my custom class, but it wouldn't let me - I'd always spawn as the default loadout.
  5. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

Same on our server.

And even then assume this isn't the case: Cos if it was due to class limits, you KNOW it's because of class limits. It would be greyed out and this would be a semi-non-issue (one that is known and easily fixable at some stage).

But no, I'm the ONLY gunner, and mid-game I was stuck with my RoF/Reload/Speed gunner when I wanted to switch, after skill buying, to my Clip/Armor/Crits gunner. Everytime I respawned it just showed me that my endorsements didn't change at all.
  6. tinygod

tinygod New Member

i figured it out.. this may need patched..

but if you are on a server with class limit, even if you ARE the class.. say you are assault but its limited to 2, and there are 2, even if you are one of them, you cant change to assault.. so you cant change loadouts..

maybe they could fix it so you could, it would be nice atleast.
  7. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

Read. The. Post.

It is NOT class limits that is the problem. If it was class limits it would be greyed out, but even then I have also confirmed that I was the only gunner and I could not change my endorsements.

This is a bug caused by the client, not a server limit.
  8. tinygod

tinygod New Member

yeah.. actuallly you are correct.. it just seems to come and go.. sometimes you are able to other times you are not..