Digital Artbook Download Testing

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by garat, October 15, 2014.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Had to contact a few people to find out what's going on. We had initially heard it was working, but everyone here let us know it was not. We're investigating whether it's a bug or we were given misinformation. Because we are trying to pick up where someone left off, I don't have an ETA at this time.

Feel free to keep nudging for updates :)
    optimi likes this.
  2. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

After buying the Digital Deluxe on Steam, I'm seeing the art book at store.uberent.com. Looks like it is working to me.
  3. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

Still not seeing the art book at store.uberent.com. I'm an Early Access customer. Sounds like Uber are still unsure which Early Access customers get the art book and which don't. Obviously some Steam users have the art book, so it can't be a Steam issue. There were times when the Art Book was included in the Early Access deal and other times it wasn't included. You can see for yourself using thewaybackmachine (http://archive.org/web/)
  4. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

To make it even more confusing, I was an Uber Store pre-order. Started playing just over a year ago and only linked to Steam this week.
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@cptconundrum - You are able to see it because the art book was loaded onto your account after purchasing the DLC. Users who purchased the game in Early Access still don't have access. This is what we're working on right now. :)
    optimi, reptarking, Alpha2546 and 2 others like this.
  6. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

It works!

@mkrater How long is it expected to take for the DLC (the art book/soundtrack from the Steam DLC) to be added to my Uberent account? Should it take, say, 3 days? Or is it required that I install PA via Steam (which is what I ended up doing, just to see)?
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The DLC should appear on your Uber account almost immediately. If you purchase the DLC from Steam, you'll just need to make sure your Steam account is linked to your Uber account to view the soundtrack key and digital art book download on 'My Keys'. The Commanders from the DLC will be seen in the Armory in-game.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact Support. :)
    optimi likes this.
  8. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

I bought the game for 90$ on steam during Alpha, should I have the art book?
  9. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

Well, I'm just going to report here that it took at least 24+ hours to show up. It certainly didn't show up until after the flash sale ended, and I bought withing the first hour of it. I'm not sure if running PA via Steam did anything, but whatever, I got my fancy art-book all downloaded and drooled over. :p
  10. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

@mkrater So what is actually the problem for us Steam Early Access people?
    Last edited: December 5, 2014
  11. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Oh, interesting! I didn't realize there would be such a delay, but that's good to know.
    I'm happy you're enjoying it! :D
    websterx01 likes this.
  12. deadhawk112

deadhawk112 New Member

are you still working on this for the early acess users? i still don't have it on my account.
  13. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Yep, still working on it. I'm hoping to have them on everyone's account by the end of the month. :)
    reptarking, Alpha2546 and optimi like this.