Merging Backers Lounge To General Discussion on December 12th

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by jables, December 8, 2014.

1. jables

jables Uber Employee

We will keep it open this week for its goodbyes, but I feel at this point it has served its purpose well. Based on the push for us to keep communication with everyone going better, and looking over the forum poll, we will be shutting down backers forum and keeping communication pushed to the general discussion to reach everyone.
    mjshorty, melhem19 and Quitch like this.
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

*cri*

Goodbye Backers forum I barely used!... <3
  3. KNight

KNight Post Master General

What is going to happen to all the threads already here?

Mike
  4. jables

jables Uber Employee

If I can figure out how the forum works, I'll merge them to General.
    cdrkf and burntcustard like this.
  5. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Cant wait for the merge, backers forum was pretty much useless since all the 'backer only' info ended up in general anyways.
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

That will be good if we can save them :)
  7. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Aww. I wish we had HR so we had a new project to follow behind the scenes. I will miss this game not being behind the scenes. Also, not being a vanguard for them. Eh, who am I kidding, I don't entirely miss that last one.

I would still pledge 500 for HR if I could be tenured in as a Vanguard under a basic NDA. Less the gray area, more the functionality and communication.

That is like, a literal half a month paycheck for me too, but it is also about what I personally don't spend a month as well. At least, what I don't spend on necesities, just sort of spend it to live confortably...

I must admit, I don't trust 2/3 my peers in early access games because of what they shown, how they can get butthurt over early access and attack a game preemptively, but I have nothing but fond memories. Me and @SXX and @raevn and @cola_colin and everyone else that has given positive feedback resulting in beneficial suggestions that made positive changes, they are the real champions of early access.
    christer1966 likes this.
  8. christer1966

christer1966 Member

I only posted twice in this forum, both on the new units discussion. However I will miss this place. It gave me a sense of prestige being able post here. Someone ( @wpmarshall ) should make a tribute video to this great subforum thanking it for all the happiness it brought to our lives.
    cwarner7264 and wpmarshall like this.
  9. someonewhoisnobody

someonewhoisnobody Well-Known Member

10. klavohunter

klavohunter Member

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
  11. fuzzels

fuzzels Member

Can you at least make threads related to backer-fulfilment (eg shipping goods) sticky so that these stay easy to find?
    someonewhoisnobody likes this.