F***ing Cheaters!!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Dead Meat, January 30, 2011.

1. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

He is hacking if he is getting more then 30+ kills a game. 40 is pushing it. You claim 50 a game when an average game doesn't last long enough? unless you are getting a high ratio of head shots. And doing the math, you'd need a couple a minute or so for the entire game? I'd say hack, or you're lying about this persons so called skills.

Please provide a video of it, just like we have to do to prove your kind of people cheat. Don't you ever wonder about those who protect hackers, makes you go hmmm...
  2. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

none of that matters when you have a radar and track their exact location. you could shoot them with your eyes closed just pointing in the general direction.
  3. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

yeah let's pretend the problem doesn't exist and sweep it under the carpet. then a bunch of new users who spend their own money to buy the game soon find out all the holes you've been hiding. yeah that's one way to do business.
  4. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I just went 41:7 in a normal game, I guess I must be hacking
  5. s0cks

s0cks New Member

I would love to see a video of Statement playing. He's a machine. Joined a game I was in (already halfway through the match). He came and and basically racked up 20 kills to 1 death in what seemed like no time at all. I followed him around a bit and he certainly looked legit. I'd just love to see him play from his perspective.
  6. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

I didnt say sweep it under the rug, i said we shouldnt blow it out of proportion there are very very few hackers here in mnc, we already have a thread to report them, this OP's post should not have a thread of its own, it should simply be another report post in the banlist thread, im guessing his parents didnt teach him to use the search function and they need to wash his eyes out with soap in the future.
  7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

So because we're good we need to prove that we're legit? Yeah because citizens who don't break any laws need to prove things out of the blue

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3020916/mustbehacking.png I just have to be hacking according to your logic.
  8. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

finalboss, just because you can't get 30+ kills in a match doesn't mean others can't. I can do it and I'm a pretty average player.

grimbar, stop posting those stats or Scathis might nerf the hell out of the Sniper... ;)
  9. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Sorry
  10. Col_Jessep

Nothing to be sorry about. Just keep in mind what the lead balancer might think if he stumbles on those screenshots... ;)
  11. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

he won't nerf the sniper, just grim by making him play with a 500ms ping every game?
  12. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

first please pay attention all of you so i dont have to keep repeating myself. 1 game out of 10, 1 out of 5, good for you! every game, people! listen up! okay! average score being in the 40s is a hacker, period. do the math, time per kill.
    Last edited: February 13, 2011
  13. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

if he is as good as you claim, then film 3 games in a row and show us the scoreboard, other wise stfu.
  14. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

if you're legit then why you chiming in? you have nothing to worry about right?
  15. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

30+ can you get 40 per game? how about 50 like they claim in the amounted time? listen pal you ain't all special because of your special green name. you just as stoopid as the rest.
  16. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I'm chiming in because your sense of logic is beyond twisted and needs to be set straight.
  17. Col_Jessep

Stop the trolling finalboss. You win a 7 day vacation to cool off. Use it and learn to play the game. I know a bunch of people who can get 40+ kills in almost every random game. They are just that good.

Oh and Statement and grimbar don't need to prove anything to you.
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Did I piss you off in a different thread?

Or, did Hudson borrow your acct.

I bet you were just itching to ban someone.

Well, hope he doesn't take it personally, he just needs to learn that people can get 3 kills a minute when a team respawns every 10 seconds.
  19. Col_Jessep

Nope. I'm just tired of finalboss running around and calling good players cheaters. They are not and they don't have to prove it. I have played 200 hours or something and in all that time I have seen two cheaters. There really is no need to start a witch hunt.
  20. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

youtube is the easiest way to find people who aimbot, they always put up videos of it.