Would you play a PA MOBA?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by philoscience, November 23, 2014.

?

Would you play a PA MOBA mod?

1. Strongly agree

13.2%
  2. Agree

17.6%
  3. Neither agree nor disagree

18.7%
  4. Disagree

7.7%
  5. Strongly Disagree

42.9%
  1. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

515.gif
  2. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Would you play a PA MOBA?

[​IMG]
  3. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Ok guys, we get the point that you wouldn't play a Moba. Could we maybe have less content-less posts and more posts for discussing what you would or wouldn't like to see in such a mod? No one is suggesting Uber work on a MOBA...
    vyolin and cptconundrum like this.
  4. vyolin

vyolin Well-Known Member

All random
    They just want you to strive for the greater good, I am sure.
    I for one would like two things from a PA-based DotA-like
    1. Focus on planetary gameplay, meaning both multiple planets (e.g. by virtue of prebuilt neutral teleporters) instead of classical lanes; as well as making use of PA's spherical maps and 3D terrain (e.g. by leveraging metal planets' trenches and bridges)
    2. Not focusing on a single 'hero' unit (such as SupCom's upgradeable commanders) but instead on group of units or a mobile factory of sorts.
  5. lokiCML

I'd rather have an RTS focusing on a solid single player experience. Rather than a MOBA or mainly focused on competitive play.;)

edit: I would just like to see more RTS's. Good old fun. Keep up the modding.
    Last edited: November 29, 2014
  6. lokiCML

Actually that was original plan for commanders. They would have had a weapon and a ability but it never happened up due to people freaking out about that. Because for some strange reason it would be too unbalanced and not balance able. Which would've made the commanders much more interesting and a strategic choice for the player. Which makes me sad.:(

Original concept for the commanders here. (do it..;))

edit: read the comments in the thread. You'll see.:(
    Last edited: November 29, 2014