TF2 Gear in 360.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by PlumbumTheEpic, February 8, 2011.

?

?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  3. Spah

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Good idea to tie it to an Orange Box save if we get Gear?
  2. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I honestly do not know what the TF2 community on 360 is like. I always imagined they gave up and integrated with the PC community.

In other words, I don't know if people care enough for TF2 stuff on the 360.
  3. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

TF2 360 doesn't really have a community anymore. We tried our best, but it was all for naught. Le sigh.

I think the items are pretty ugly, to be honest. I'd prefer to unlock the Beta armour for each class based on getting the primary maximum milestone for the class in question - Healing, Jet Gun kills, Assassinations, Sniper Rifle kills, Assault Rifle kills and Minigun kills. Or just use career earning for it.
  4. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I played TF2 on the 360 a ton, until they let the host change all of the options (how many of every class there can be, ect.) and completely ruined the experience. I could take or leave the new TF2 gear.
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Earning for the first gear? Eww. Bad example.

Make it like it is for the PC. Perhaps different gear, perhaps same gear. Different gear gives people reason to play both versions. Which I support.

Make it something XBox themed perhaps? All the gear has an X on the chest? Anyhow, Juicebot would be a nice addition. As well as most PC patches. Can't wait for them to make the XBox. Aarrooooooowwww.

BTW, I support gear you can earn later. The first one shouldn't be that way though.
  6. amandis

amandis New Member

no gear :(
  7. TwevOWND97

TwevOWND97 New Member

I don't really care, as long as it doesn't become like hats in TF2. *Shudder*
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

I don't care
    but xbox exclusive gear would be better.

Halo helmet or Shepherd's Mass Effect armor
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

TF2 on XBox doesn't even have the gear and trading system. So it wouldn't even make sense.

Although so more MNC Avatar items would be nice...
  10. PlumbumTheEpic

Despite your wonderful misspelling of Shepard, sounds cool to get N7 Armor.
  11. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

$#%&ing weird, man. I actually had a dream last about MNC avatar items being listed as PAX or something and one of them was a trio of gremlins stalking my avatar...First dream I've had in a decade and instead of something I couldn't describe here...Avatar crap. WTF, me?
  12. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I like the idea of new gear YES, TF tho im gunna have to say no.
    I voted No not for the idea of NO NO CUSTOM STUFF, but NO to TF. Id like to see us be that separate entity between PC and 360. I have been seeing PC come out with a lot of cool stuff and its only a matter of time before we get our own cool swag :p
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Nooooo we want more items IN the game, not stuff outside the game.
  14. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

There are less than 5 games at any given time on 360 TF2... So yeah its all but dead, so I just don't think its worth it.
  15. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

BUT WE CAN REPOPULATE! TOGETHER!
  16. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Ewwwww I smell bromance
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

A week ago, I scrolled down the game list and found TWENTY. THAT IS THE MOST SINCE I GOT THE GAME IN '09. DON'T YOU GO SAYING THAT.
  18. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Its a dead game on Xbox. Its also one of the reasons Valve is going to give playstation 3 benefits and free updates for PS3's Portal 2.

Xbox has a terrible online policy that effects awesome games....including MNC.
  19. PlumbumTheEpic

Affects! AFFECTS!

[​IMG]

but think about it, most of us (I saw your MGCs) have TF2, and MS wouldn't have a crossover without a chance to make money out of it, so I think it's the best way.
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Let's not get started with the grammar. Everybody in this forum with grammar. Wish there were a way to block any posts relating to grammar.

I already mostly did, when I blocked JON, but c'mon. Effects is affects. Their is they're. Your is you're. Its is it's. Homophones suck.

One more grammar thing and i'm about to start typing in Japanese. Let's see y'all correct that :lol: ;) .