ATI black explosions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Xx Tikki xX, January 26, 2011.

1. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

well i have a radeon 5870 and sometimes when explosions go off they are just black and not the actual graphics of it, the same thing happens with the assassins dust from when she is running anyone else have this problem and there is any intention to fix it? thank you.
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Known issue, they are working on it.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

this would be a good thing? as assassins are much more visible? enjoy the ride?

captain obvious says, dont complain about a good thing because you will draw attention to it ;)
  4. sunnydove

sunnydove Member

It may be useful to see assassins but it's distracting and annoying. I had the black explosions up until Update 5 or so in beta. They fixed it for my card I guess (XFX Radeon HD5770). I'm sure they should have all ATI card problems fixed in the near future.
  5. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

assassins aren't hard to see at all, let alone HEAR them...i just complain about my mortar explosions and team mates playing assassins since there are so god damn many.....
  6. FreeQuebec86

FreeQuebec86 New Member

After the last update, i still got black explosion and black smoke.

Still good game and funny video ! xd i will miss Pit Girl song.

Annnnnnd, maybe if you can add AA for this game ? i can force it with CCC. But in-game option would rock !

the game look better with AA !

I got a HD radeon 6870 for info!
  7. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

why did this get revived, it was done with :(
  8. adx

adx New Member

This happened me yesterday once, got a HD5770 but now its all okey. So don't know what happened :d :s
  9. XxSpawn

XxSpawn New Member

This is NOT done and over with, I have been seeing these black squares non-stop since I have got the game and even while playing today. They are VERY distracting and it would be awesome for them to take a look into why this is happening still. Right now I am running an HD5870.
  10. FreeQuebec86

FreeQuebec86 New Member

very happy to see i'm not alone !

If other people got that, it will surely get fix one day !!!

And for ATI people, you can try to "force" all setting in CCC to Max out for AA and other things in gaming section.

The game look sooooo much good ! But get laggy in FPS :( Even on my 6870 !! But due to low FPS i didnt check if it took out black explosion,smoke or other things
  11. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

im sorry but this IS done with, we know they are working on find a solution they know its a problem there is nothing left to talk about i have the same GPU as you.

someone either lock this or just let it die as we know they are trying to find a solution and know about the issue.
  12. XxSpawn

XxSpawn New Member

I believe that so topics like this then don't get brought up again they should make a stick addressing every issue that they can confirm and as they are fixed strike them out. That way we know that is being worked on or has been resolved. I am new to these forums so I had no idea that this has been looked at already. Sure there was a topic from "a month" ago that addressed this, but maybe they thought they had fixed it completely with this current patch, but now that some people have spoken back up about it it'll bring it to their attention again. ;-)
  13. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i still want this locked and i thought it was in the known issues thread?