Reset or keep stats

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by m1dnightmoose, November 3, 2014.

?

Keep or reset your ranked stats?

1. Reset

43 vote(s)
    71.7%
  2. Keep

17 vote(s)
    28.3%
  1. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

I am almost certain that the standings are already there, just not shown in any kind of ladder. Why I think that is? My queue time is about 3 to 5 min average seeing many people Queue up and see them get matched against eachother. While I get instantly matched with people like Foerest, Zykey and Conundrum.
    cptconundrum and cdrkf like this.
  2. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

Yep, i got to Uber using a build with only one bot factory, the meta can suck it.
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

The notion that the 'meta' is pure dox factories is just wrong :) Bot factories are great *if your an aggressive style player*, and even then it's usually more effective to mix in other units. Bots + bomber works ok, bots -> vehicles is also viable. All 3 is the best approach though in my experience.
    cptconundrum and rivii like this.
  4. shiwanabe

shiwanabe Member

Win/loss with a modifier for 'opponent skill' vs 'your skill'.

The exact formula changes, but that's the idea behind all of the ranking stuff I've seen.
  5. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I get scared when I press the automatch button and find a game immediately. It usually means it's you.
    proeleert, rivii and mayhemster like this.
  6. m1dnightmoose

m1dnightmoose Active Member

I considered it, but couldn't think if something random enough :/. If your gonna do it make it good.

<3