How to get "Flapjack Master"?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Jebiga, August 12, 2010.

1. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

Hey,

i wanted to ask how do you get that achievement?

Flapjack Master
    Achieve a pancake on an opposing player using the Gunner's Ground Slam ability. 20GS

I already killed a few people using the ground slam skill but i dont get the achievement?
  2. intelekt

intelekt New Member

The name and tenor of the Achievement suggest you are to land directly on top of another player... possibly from a higher tier?

I assumed it meant jump from the second level down on top of someone on the first. I will try it out tomorrow, it is late and I have been playing all night.
  3. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

I believe there's a Highlight ProTag for it aswell, that suggests you "Jump-slam" them. :)
    Haven't done it myself yet, so I can't confirm it.. But I'm pretty sure that's how it's done. :D
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

It's most easily done (that I've seen) when the opposing team is on your money ball -- spawn in, jump from the top tier, and *pancake*
  5. waterborn2o2p

waterborn2o2p New Member

I finally got this achievement last night after trying for several hours. It is deceptively difficult to pull off. I used the Gunner's jump/flight skill, positioned myself over an opposing team's player and then hit the slam. I think one key is to have the slam skill fully upgraded. When I got the achievement, I was standing on the second level over the enemy's base.
  6. intelekt

intelekt New Member

The money ball suggestion seems like a good way to get it, or in the map with the lowered jump platform in the middle, seems like you could get someone easily on that thing.
  7. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

I landed directly on my enemy and didnt got anything. ._.

Does someone want to do it in a privat match with me?
  8. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Were you fully upgraded?
  9. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

My slam skill was upgraded! I also killed the person cause i saw it in the top right corner.

The guy i killed was in the skill menu maybe this could be it?
  10. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

*double post* i finally managed it to do it myself... that map where u have this higher ring all around the map is pretty good to do it
  11. tim

tim Uber Alumni

I pulled off a pancake yesterday from ground level; got up over him with my jets and slammed. I had him cornered against a wall, which helped a lot.
  12. devorax

devorax Member

[​IMG]
  13. snirrbo

snirrbo New Member

I was lucky enough to find an enemy support hacking a turret. I just hovered over him and slammed. :lol:
  14. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

I got it yesterday pretty easy tank went up lift havered for a while and just slamed him the picture of a squished tank is always funny
  15. TangerineMoney

TangerineMoney New Member

use the gunners jet pack then hit slam, you'll see them all squished up if u did it right.