Single player, Multiplayer, Armory and Replays all grayed out in main menu

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Damo116, October 3, 2014.

1. Damo116

Damo116 New Member

Recently I have been checking Planetary Annihilation to see if this problem still persists, but after a few weeks I still have it.
    When I launch my PA client it checks for update which take a couple moments and then goes naturally into the main menu where all i can do is "system designer" "tutorial" "reconnect" "settings" "quit", and the reconnect button seems to do nothing.
    Any help will be appreciated, thanks :)
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

It seems that PA has trouble logging in. Do you use the launcher or Steam? You might want to try starting PA directly without using either of those. In the case of Windows, there should be an executable called PA.exe in the x64 directory. For Linux it's just called PA and for Mac, I'm not sure.
  3. nebulawar

nebulawar New Member

I have the same problem. I have a mac.
    2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Intel Iris 1536 MB

Not one person has helped me. I wasted so mush money on this game. To the original post, did anyone finally help you? Or did you figure it out yourself? I have tried everything. Game is through Steam. they could not help me. I now tried Uber Launcher and still same problem. I have tried everything through my mac and can't figure out how to get this game to work. Anyone please help?

Again the issue is all tabs grayed out at start of the game except system edit and quit. none of those tabs work either. just gives a constant loading symbol and nothing changes. I am all up to date with this mac. And don't see any reason it is not able to run this game.
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Could you go to Finder. In the menu select "Go" -> "Go to Folder...", then paste in the following path:
    Code:
    ~/Library/Application\ Support/Uber\ Entertainment/Planetary\ Annihilation/data/streams/stable
    That will get you directly to Planetary Annihilation without launchers or Steam or whatever. The buttons will all still be greyed out, but you will have the option to log in. Could you try that? Do you get any error?