Assassins Need to be tweaked!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by oultrabeatdowno, August 13, 2010.

1. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Okay, I personally think assassins are over powered. Some people's T.V. aren't good enough to hear the hum of the assassin. So I think you should go invisible but not to much like lets say like halo 3 as an example. You can't see them unless they move. Also everything else is perfectly. The lag when to many bot on the field should be fixed too :). Thanks for reading this if you do! This is just my opinion so no one should comment on my thinkings. It's an opinion.

Check out my youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/oultrabeatdowno
  2. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

Assassins are fine, once they're out of cloak it's fair game, and I seem to see them partially while cloaked a lot of the time anyway.

Maybe you're just not paying attention?
  3. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell New Member

Translation: Assassins are OP, here's what I think.

Also, don't post here. Also, here's a shameless plug to my YouTube.
  4. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

I meant don't post stupid crap saying your stupid for having an opinion.
  5. LuNatic

LuNatic New Member

Assassins are fine. You just aren't paranoid enough... yet. :twisted:
  6. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Assassins are not overpowered sure maybe half the time assassins don't get kills and end up dying because they become uncloaked
  7. lawlimbad

lawlimbad New Member

Ive only come up one assassin who ever gave me REAL trouble. The trick isnt to listen for them but to look for that...predator-esque effect moving around. Also the closer they get the easier it is to tell. Good tip is to always be moving and watch your back, a good assassin will never approach from the front. If you have traps lay them, if you have a sentry stay near it. Most classes can survive a front grapple and survive to win the fight but a back one, not so much.
  8. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

they make a sound when cloaked? i've never heard that... the only sound i listen to is my ice trap going off and the silent sound of the player whos just gotten headshot'ed screaming with rage :)
  9. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Yup look at the things below when you are dead I think thats were you see a crap load of tips lol! But the thing is I have a crappy tv so I can't hear the humming.
  10. Cr4zyAlan

Cr4zyAlan New Member

I play on an 11 inch standard def tv and I can see the assassins easily. They are fine
  11. WTFile970

WTFile970 New Member

Do you know why nobody played as the 'stealth' class in the Reach beta? Cause in Halo, the invisibility can be seen practically from across the map.

The assassin is fine, and almost every class has an amazing ability to counter it easily.

Tank and Gunners both have AoE attacks that rape assassins, the sniper has the freeze grenade thing, the assault has the fully upgraded dash which is pretty much always a one hit kill on assassins, and the support has the firebase and turrents (which should always be close by) which will kill the assassin once their cloak is down.
  12. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

Each shuriken needs to do a bagillion damage and explode on impact!
  13. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

I can't hear anything. I have to use my capture card in my pc then use my pc headset to listen and I still can't hear the assassins.