supports not supporting?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by STiCKxSTICKLY, February 10, 2011.

1. xPEx Noscope

xPEx Noscope New Member

Well Zombie if you ever want to play with us and actually heal our teammates that would great haha
  2. syntaxbad

syntaxbad New Member

Alas, the sort of playerwho fails to grasp the Support's role as a... support has a very large overlap with the sort of player who does not read the forums and see something like this.

But to defend the honor of my favorite class, I will say that for my part, I play with my heal/hurt gun almost constantly on. If you are a friendly turret, player or bot and you are physically in range of my healgun, I am healing you. Unless I am one-shotting a careless assassin as they run by me :)

I also remember to hack turrets and use my juice offensively to punch holes in the enemy base whenever I get it. ::GASP!::

Unfortunately, I'm very, very wary of moving my mike off of party chat because, you know... the internet. All people on the internet are screaming 14 yr old boys until proven otherwise. Sorry, I don't make the rules :D . But if you get me on your team, I promise to pull my weight. Gamertag: SyntaxCreid