unable to attack a factory?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by tommybananas, October 18, 2014.

1. tommybananas

tommybananas Active Member

I keep getting this.... mainly against ai although it has happened to a player. But basically my units refuse to attack a factory and just walk up to it and group around it despite using attack commands both area and using the hot key a. also when they are in the area around the factory they dont behave properly as in they wont shoot back unless i manually target each unit and this is hit and miss most of the time... very frustrating.

im not sure if its because i used an area attack command as i though they were fixed. But in my game where they were bugging out there was an attack area command circle on the map though out the game near the factory so im guessing its to do with that?

im jsut wondering are other people getting this issue?
  2. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

I've had it before, not sure if it was in the latest patch but definitely in the one prior.
  3. tommybananas

tommybananas Active Member

definitely in the latest patch
  4. stonberg

stonberg Member

I see this happening too, mostly it seems against vehicle factories.
  5. Nuisible

Nuisible New Member

Happened to me too in 3 games. My ants don't attack vehicle factories. Even if I order them to attack it does not work everytimes
  6. kayonsmit101

kayonsmit101 Active Member

Having the same issue as well. Stupid hippie tanks don't want to play war :(