An Idea for a new tournament map concept.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Nullimus, October 17, 2014.

1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Nope. With my map editor it is possible to mirror all placed brushes though. But mex are outside of that. I have an idea what to do about that. I think tomorrow I'll try to actually make a map myself, using all tricks I know and will aim to make a perfectly symmetric map.
  2. foerest

foerest Member

Obama says: YES WE CAN to make identical twin baby maps
  3. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

But then when both players decide to start on the same one, it's still not balanced. And what if one person gets all the better spawns on each planet?
  4. Nullimus

Nullimus Well-Known Member

Just always allow the players to select their starting locations from the entire planet. That way each player will choose the starting location that best suits their playstyle. It still will not be perfectly balanced but each player has the ability to play to their personal strengths.
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

comboxing can be fun indeed ;)
  6. plague11

plague11 Member

the humans are all have been dead for 100,000+ years and i don't think humans will be making a come back also humans vs giant death machines i think the death machines will win
  7. plague11

plague11 Member

also i think thats already in the game there is an option called full planet landing and which mean you can land any where on the planet