MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. iNilo

iNilo New Member

does MNC uses VAC ?
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

yes.
  3. zerj

zerj New Member

I think a better question is perhaps does anyone know how long it will take VAC to start banning MNC players.
  4. Jagerbomb

Jagerbomb New Member

Encountered as "I Like Puppies"

Steam ID: 0x0110000102719AA0

Nonstop quickscope headshots. (even through cloak)
    Went 40+ kills (all headshots) against a 3 assassin team the game prior, unfortunately I was on his team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgTtcAjFbp8
    Video shows snap-to headshot on assassin (look at freeze trap), and cloaked headshot.
  5. MrHappy

MrHappy New Member

I knew someone would post about puppies. I can attest that he is actually a good player. All your video shows is that some snipers are smart and shoot at a bottle neck (just like all good snipers). All he did was shoot in a straight line where players usually come out. He was probably just aiming at the bots. It is easy to pick a height and shoot at a bottleneck. This thread is filled with kids that don't know the difference between a good player and a cheater. I have played with many good players that have been listed in this thread as hacking. Most just ignore the "he must be hacking" that everyone in this game loves to cry about. Learn to play........cloaks don't help when a sniper has position and just shoots. Now if the video showed him doing a 180 when you were right behind him while cloaked, that would be a different story. Learn what a cheater is before you post.
  6. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Run in choke, bots behind you, get shot, post on forums "omg hax"
  7. MrHappy

MrHappy New Member

Yup, these kids just dont understand...
  8. SMM

SMM New Member

I've played games with both Jagerbombs and Puppies, both can grab fantastic scores, but the rate at which Puppies gets headshots is just a bit unbelievable for me. That video is terrible, but it still might be worth looking into. Innocent until proven guilty as they say.
  9. taste

taste New Member

the first half of the video looks pretty clear to me, the 2nd part, not so much.

the headshot on the sin that activated the freeze trap was just "unhumanlike"
    also, there is no "tracking" in the first part, everything is "instant"
  10. jrave

jrave Member

So nobody saw the sin's icon come out near the bottom right exit shortly before she cloaked and hit the ice trap? Headshot or not, that sin was dead as soon as she hit the trap.

Oh and there wasn't even any "snap to" for the shot. He was already looking that way after the reload. Also I'm sure he noticed the other sniper who spotted the sin and backed off as well.
  11. tinygod

tinygod New Member

Player Hunk

Aimbot Gunner
  12. gamenut240

gamenut240 New Member

Hi all. I decided to sign up finally. At any given rate I am not a hacker Tinygod. I told you this in MNC and you refused to listen. I camp 24/7 and I never rush. If there is one thing I know it's defense.

I know when I am under the bridge on Ammo Mule Arena I know I have 3 main threats, forward, right and left. On my left I got the building where they are on the rooftop or in the structure. On my right there is the walls and a chance for em to get around me. Infront of me I got the ground floor and that bridge to worry about. I don't have to worry about my bridge too much because if they get ontop of that not only would I hear them but, my teammates would shoot at them (or a turret). Same applies if they get around.

Luckily for me I have good headsets so I can hear what is going on and I have an idea as to where things are coming from (and which threat to focus on). I point myself in the direction of where I hear things.

What I am saying is you were obviously in one of the areas I watch as it is a threat. Not only that I could hear your Railgun. Ontop of that you returned to the structure numerous times. This allowed me to recognize the building as the larger threat.

With that said I have a greater respect for authority figures. If I have to talk to an Uberent moderator I will. I can do several things. I can turn on my webcam and I can record myself using my other computer and post it to youtube or something. The Uberent moderator can say hi to one of my family members who also plays MNC and has seen me play in person. It's whatever. Before I go I will give you specs to my computer that may prove relevant.

Plantronics Gamecom 367 headset and Asus Xonar D1 8 channel, 192K, 24-bit sound card, AMD Phenom 2 965 3.4 GHZ Quad Core, Patriot 1600 MHZ Memory, Saitek v7 Cyborg Gaming Keyboard, and a Logitech G500 5,700 DPI Mouse with 30G limit.
  13. Future Tense

Future Tense New Member

If you're Hunk, then I wouldn't sweat anything. I've played with you before and I can attest to the fact that you're not hacking.

tinygod claimed I was aimbotting earlier. tinygod, I suggest you learn to collect evidence before you make claims. It makes you look stupid.
  14. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

I got my first Hacusation Today on one of the TOG servers. ^_^

/BulletMagnet feels like he's accomplished something.
  15. gamenut240

gamenut240 New Member

Yes I am Hunk. Thank you. I am not sweating. I am trying to be diplomatic. In game he said that I have 12 reports against me before he started this (doubt it). I am happy to show others how I play. I was also giving my hardware stats so everyone could see I got a powerful comp and a sensitive mouse. Ontop of showing how I played I was saying I am willing to settle it with a mod if need be. I was taught peace is the way to go. If that won't work take em down :)
  16. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Don't worry, tinygod has a rather interesting temper to say the least.

Without conclusive evidence there won't be any ban.
  17. Timon

Timon Member

Well i was just playing with my mate freshmeatt when grimbar joined.
    Pulled of one headshot after another and all his smg bullets hit... but was playing ****, ran into a obvious bomb from fresh and so on. Next thing was that Grimbar left some minutes before to play Magicka and Steamfriends was tellin me that he still was, so i checked this Grimbars profile page and well it was not the original one.

Ending the round 45:3. Unfortunately screenshot of scoreboard wouldn't work, so i got to hope that mine Grimbars and fresmeatts word is enough.

Well heres a pic with Grimbars, the aimbotters Profile and his Steam ID
    [​IMG]

STEAM_0:0:38921721
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038109170
  18. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I can't say that I like this, what kind of person has to be that poor to impersonate people online?
  19. gamenut240

gamenut240 New Member

Probally a family member or close friend was using his account. I let my family use my account if I am not on it. We have an agreement though that if we are on eachothers account identify yourself. We all make sure that people know who we are.
  20. [451]Fireman

[451]Fireman New Member

Played a bit earlier with you I assume... I'm pretty confident that you don't cheat, however saying something like this is pretty much going to open you up to all manner of accusations regardless of true or not.

This is absolutely the very first excuse given the moment any accusation flies. Generally the accusations are correct when the first response is as such, though certainly not always.

Don't play defense in your base. Play defense in the middle of the map.