Will gameservers be rentable?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Dedicated Server Discussion' started by dopy, January 19, 2011.

1. faded

faded New Member

After resolving all of my issues with the dedicated servers, I have a bunch of resources left on my dedicated box in Chicago if anyone is interested..

Willing to let the servers go for $8.00 which will include a Free Teamspeak3 Server and Webhosting as a bonus! Servers come complete with TCAdmin..

Add me on Steam: jayisunfaithful

I also have a dedicated box in Virginia which would not come with a GamePanel but again it would come with a TS3 and Webhosting..

If interested, add me on Steam.. First come first serve. Already have 3 servers setup in MNC..
  2. Ramoni3D

Ramoni3D New Member

Our servers are currently available at the following locations:

Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, London, Tokyo, Sydney, Dallas and New York.
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I can not for the life of me find MNC severs on your site.
  4. devicenull

devicenull New Member

5. Wobbley

Wobbley New Member

https://www.xfactorservers.com is also hosting servers for 12$ :O

A lot of people been saying they used to be **** but improved with the new managment, anyone tried them recently?
  6. Velijah

Velijah New Member

I rented servers on XFactorServers.com . They were horrible provider, until they changed owner. Now, I must say, they are always on the servers updating, checking etc. before I even know something is fishy.

They have my full respect for their respectable comeback.
  7. Xevo

Xevo New Member

I am on my second day with an X-Factor server. It took longer to get the server fully setup than I was expecting, because once it said it was working the server wouldn't show up in the server browser and couldn't be directly connected to. They responded to my support ticket within 30 minutes and got it up and running 30 minutes later. Today I am having trouble logging into their Game Control Panel, but I imagine that support ticket will also be handled quickly. [edit: got an e-mail shortly after posting this saying they lost a raid1 that had TCAdmin and it only affected server tool login, I was able to still play on my server at the time. Everything is running perfectly again now.]

Their tools are fairly easy to use so long as you follow the guideline on this page: http://www.xfactorservers.com/forums/in ... ver-guide/ I filled the server up last night with Shacknews players, and all reported the lowest ping of any of our passworded servers (I was able to specify that I wanted a server in Dallas), and it was stable for the 2 hours that people played on it.

I'd say go with them if you don't mind not having hardware level control over your server, and have the patience to submit a ticket when you have quirky problems.
  8. faded

faded New Member

Hey,

Just wanting to let everyone know again, still have room on my Dedicated box in Chicago if anyones looking for a server yet.. $8.00 for the mnc server..

Will supply Free Webhosting from my company and a TS3 server since I have unused slots/virtual servers :).
    Comes with TCAdmin and pretty much everything you'd get from a GSP + Great service since Im always on ;)

Add me on steam.. jayisunfaithful =)
    Last edited: February 10, 2011
  9. devicenull

devicenull New Member

Assuming you are using the free 250 slot TS3 license to do this, you are probably violating the agreement for that.. Just thought you should know.
  10. faded

faded New Member

Im using the Non-Profit License for the TS3. I follow all rules and guidelines. No direct profit from the TeamSpeak3. Just looking to help cover costs of my Dedicated machines and use resources as Im barely using it myself..

Figured Id just supply a TeamSpeak3 if they bought a server if they needed one.. :)
  11. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

Reserved slots are on our radar and will be addressed ASAP.