WTF?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by iammclovin117, February 9, 2011.

1. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Attached Files:

• huho.jpg
      huho.jpg
      File size:
      149.3 KB
      Views:
  2. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

you changed wikipedia so what?
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

No, some guy did. But look at what it said.
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Wiki vandalism...I just don't get it. Sure, you can always mask your IP address...But why go to the trouble?
  5. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Indeed, **** Final Fantasy (except IX).
  6. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Wrong. VI, VII, and VIII are my favorite games ever. IX was lame.
  7. Vlane

Vlane New Member

VI I can somewhat understand. It had a clown in it that tried to destroy the world.
    But it says a lot when you actually like VIII.

Well at least it's better than XIII...

Though then again I prefer SMT over FF everyday of the week.
  8. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Looks like someone is compensating for Homecoming.
  9. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

FF3-6 was excellent, FF7 was great but no replay value, FF8 was amazing due to excellent minigames and fair replay value. FF9 was awesome, retro style in new graphics and the plot was really, really good with some replay value, FF10 had the best minigame in video game history; Blitzball; though the story was a bit lacking but Blitzball alone gave you TONS of replay value. FF10-2 was just okay - three barely clothed women running around the world was great to look at - and the Blitzball minigame got changed here, mostly not in good ways. FF11 sucks. FF12 was awesome beyond belief with the gambit system - though the license grid sucked hardcore - and some boss fights would take at least one hour, with the ultimate hidden boss taking well over four hours. FF13 was just okay, battle system was really good - and some bosses are near impossible - but the story was severely lacking in terms of character backgrounds.
    To go even further on this; FFT is genius. FFTA is genius. FFTA2 is genius even without any story plot.
  10. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Blitzball confused the hell out of me. I never understood how a team with top-tier stats never actually could seem to score when I bothered with it :|

I thought the best aspect of it was actually the change-on-the-fly job system. I thought it was just brilliant. I've strayed well away from JRPGs since that game, but I've yet to hear of any kind of job system as interesting as that one.

Yes, the only FF games I've played are X and X-2. No, I don't care what anyone thinks about that.
  11. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Still, my favorite FF game of all time is Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I've played the **** out of that game.
  12. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Really? Everything I've read that wasn't from hardcore FF fanatics regarding the non-RPG FF games(save for Chocobo racing and Tactics: I haven't seen anything declaring them as anything worse than mediocre) said they sucked hardcore. I distinctly recall reading that Dissidia was pretty poorly balanced for a fighting game and that lots of characters not from VII, VIII, X, or XIII had their personalities grossly simplified.

Plus, Square producing non-RPGs is creepy. I mean, look at these two! Blegh.
  13. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Of course, I've never played a PvP match in Dissidia, so I can't really talk about balance, but I found the game to be very entertaining. I'm just tired of that boring FF battle system. They change it every game, yet it always still manages to feel the same. Adapt or die. I want more "active" control in my games. Some people have the ability to both play and think at the same time. Turn based and ATB battles are getting old.

Edit: Also, I could care less about the story. You don't find good stories in fighting games, and I don't think you ever will.
  14. Runie

Runie New Member

Dissidia is pretty damn great. Everyone at my uni had it and we played during our break hours. It was tons of fun.
  15. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

#1: Final Fantasy VII.
    #2: Final Fantasy IX
    #3: Final Fantasy VI

Screw the rest of the final fantasy's. Especially XIII, such a horrible horrible game. I touched it for ONE HOUR and then I stopped playing. I read the reviews, it apparently gets good 22 hours in...

HAVING TO PLAY A BAD GAME FOR 22 HOURS IS NOT IN THE GAMES FAVOUR!!!!! :evil: