More details on the 10/9/14 update (Offline Server step 1)

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by jables, October 8, 2014.

1. galaxyisos

galaxyisos Member

since it is now OFFLINE,can we have a System Editor update that unlocks max size of planet(radius > 1300) ??
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

You can mod your server to do this. If you can't figure out how send a PM to @cola_colin as I think he's currently the person who's done the most with server modding.
    galaxyisos likes this.
  3. little

little New Member

Does this mean that Steam Family Sharing will be enabled? Would love to show the game to a few friends who wanted to try it and have asked me if I could give them access to it (as they know that I play it but couldn't find it in my library). But unfortunately I had to tell them that sharing is disabled for PA. I would guess this was because there was no offline mode? So is this going to change?
  4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

that's a good question for Uber. @scathis @garat @sorian @neutrino?

anyways you currently CAN do this by switching from a steam account to an uber account for PA and downloading and installing and launching PA with the uber launcher.

you can also run the uber launcher with the steam PA files, but that would mean you'd given your steam credential to your family member first so he can download the game.
  5. chronosoul

chronosoul Well-Known Member

Can we see the custom commanders in a post or somewhere so we can check them out? Even if they can't be bought. it would be cool to at least see the artwork