Logically, we need another Imperial and another quad.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bengeocth, October 8, 2014.

1. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

Ok, I know Imperials are quite plentiful, but if I went to the uber store right now and bought the game, how many would I have? 1.

How many quads would I have? 1.
    (I do find it weird that Revenant grunts use SpiderOfMeans)

How many raptors would I have? 3.
    (Those things are probably breeding right now, theres so many O_O)
    How many tanks would I have? 1, but the Synchronous faction leader is coming. So 2.

So, just making more diverse com choices.
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

No love for tank commanders? We have one, literally... only one..
  3. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I addressed that in the 6th line
  4. iron71

iron71 Member

I want more vanilla commanders D: I don't really want to buy new commander skins... I'll bring up an idea I've had before where each of the faction leaders are unique commander and you unlock them by beating galactic war on a certain difficulty. This would add more of a reason to play GW besides getting new loadouts.
    bengeocth and bradaz85 like this.
  5. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

It would be awesome if we get a Johnny 5 look-alike Tank Com. I might actually buy that one.

For all discussion about future commanders keep something in mind:
    Aside from the Stick Commanders and Event Reward Commanders every of 91 1k+ Kickstarter backers get's a custom commander. Some of those decided they would not mind to sell thier commander on the Store (seperate deal).
    If there are going to be any new commander designs in the near future they are going to be the ones of kickstarter backers. Maybe the odd Event commander.
  6. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Don't forget they still have yet to deliver the Commander for the Winter Sale and the Commander they said they were going to do in response to how they handled the Delta/Invictus Debacle.

Mike