The best at their class...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by d34thsaint, January 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I hate everyone that posted on the 10th page.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I play for the serious amounts of fun.
  3. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

Gunner: jhbgs dajklbhfjh
    Sniper: kbhsdk jbnvkjnsdf
    Support: dmv hfnc
    Assassin: mszoen jhdfiksd
    Assault: osie rncjdh
    Tank: aksjdj szksisk
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Reading over this thread again made me lose a bit of my faith in the human race. You all disappoint me.
  5. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Thats great you get challenged playing public matches.
  6. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Its the internet.
  7. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Laffo
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

True, true. But still, we get in fights for such meaningless things. Tsk tsk tsk. Disappointment. Expected, but still disappointing.
  9. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Miracle, you are by far my favorite grand prize poster on these forums, and have even been respectable on XBL from what I remember. With with zero warnings, you have nothing to worry about as far as bans go for the time being. :)

I don't ban people who don't have prior warnings (usually 2) on their profiles unless they break one of the big rules (rule 34, viruses, etc) or are a permabanned user under another name that comes to my attention.

I don't go out of my way to warn people unless their post is reported AND I can see how it can be blatantly offensive.

I give less leway to people with prior warnings and bans, and the mod/admin staff as a whole pretty much has permission to drop a ban hammer on anyone "testing/pushing our limits." So in a bit of friendly advice, let me encourage you to refrain from playing the whole "he's friends with Hudson so he won't get banned" card. :)

This thread probably has a whole page worth of warnable offenses, but I really don't feel like paging through here to find them when no one was offended enough to report any of the 11 pages in this thread. This does need to be locked of course, since this topic has ultimately turned into the last three topics like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.