view blueprint queue of all builders and suggestions

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by GrMbL, October 5, 2014.

1. GrMbL

GrMbL New Member

1) I've been playing a few games in latest built but and one of the things that annoy me the most is that i can't see the building placement queue. It's very annoying when planning out your base (e.g. defenses).

=> Is this something to be added/changed: e.g. grey blueprint for other builder building en white for selected one? Crucial thing for me

2) Picture in picture/bottom bar: Tooltips for icons.
    3) Select all planes: doesn't select scout planes
    4) Select all land combat units: doesn't select booms (auto destruct bot, anti-air vehicles, ). make it so it selects all!
    5) No vehicle or separate bot select shortcut?
    6) i thought we could resume a game from replay?

cheers,
    GrMbL
  2. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

you can toggle the view for the build queue on/off using caps lock, also you can temp show the queue by holding down shift

can't resume from replay yet

check out your keybinds for options in selecting all units of a singular type etc
  3. gus4544gs

gus4544gs New Member

bro some of the stuff you complain about isnt real, I can select all vehicles and and all bots no problem o.e
  4. GrMbL

GrMbL New Member

yes, i know that, but can you view other builder queues?
  5. GrMbL

GrMbL New Member

well, I tested what I stated above and it doesn't work. I know they're are shortcuts for all combat units on screen, and all units on screen but the all land units does not select booms and and anti-air vehicles!

i know i can select all units of one type with ctrl+z.
  6. masterevar

masterevar Active Member

Yes, but if you have a fabber choosen, it will only show the que for this fabber, but you can change it in options to show all even when choosing a unit/building.
  7. GrMbL

GrMbL New Member

Super, thanks. I didn't expect it to be there!