Configurable Goods Fulfillment

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by UberGaf, September 25, 2014.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@jvahe - correct, the other items do not need to be configured so they are not listed. :)
    To review the items you'll be receiving, please go to My Account and select the Planetary Annihilation purchase. A window should appear listing all the rewards item.
  2. jvahe

jvahe New Member

@mkrater Thank you for that quick response. I've been looking forward to the minifigs
  3. corteks

corteks Active Member

Awwww yiss! Sweet physical rewards! Can't wait to get a big package of goodies and have to find a spot to hang up a delicious signed poster! ^_^
  4. Ringworm

Ringworm Active Member

Been away from forums a while.
    Just looked at configurable items.
    Theta T-shirt design wasn't showing.
    Should it be?

Cheers all
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The Theta Design is an Uber Dev Team shirt. It's a bonus reward for those who pledged $500 or more to the Kickstarter.
  6. Ringworm

Ringworm Active Member

Ah, ok, thanks for the reply.
  7. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

I configured my T-shirt and name in credits, but my My Account page doesn't have anything like the mini-figures and stuff that comes (I swear) with the $90 edition. Just got a blank list.
  8. Ringworm

Ringworm Active Member

That's because that's "not-configurable".
    You don't get to choose specific models etc, so long as
    you ensure your address is correct, everything will be fine.
    corteks, mkrater and Gorbles like this.
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Thanks @Ringworm - correct, only items that vary per person needed to be confirmed. :)

@Gorbles - Hmm, you're right, I didn't see any items listed in your My Account page. But I have verified your account and you did pledge $100 to the Kickstarter and will receive all the items associated with that pledge level, including mini-figs, a t-shirt, and a commemorative game box.
    Gorbles likes this.
  10. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

Appreciated!
    mkrater likes this.
  11. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

I've yet to receive the physical goods, I hope they're still on the way and werent confused somewhere, or have they even been sent out yet?
  12. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

See Kickstarter Update #102. The delivery estimate is "Winter", which seems to be just another way of saying "Soon". :)
  13. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

ARGH! I hate the word "soon". had to put up with similar answers back when I was in the army. I like knowing exact answers, but thank you for the input anyway, I appreciate it.
  14. DeathByDenim

"Soon" just means that even Uber itself doesn't know the exact dates yet. Probably similar to the army as well. :)
  15. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

well in the army they'd just say stand by to stand by. even worse
  16. pheasantplucker

pheasantplucker New Member

I ordered the USB drive as well as alpha access and was wondering how the game key associated with the USB drive will be delivered. Will it be on the key or will it show up in the key section of my Uber account?

I asked this in the FAQ thread shortly after the kickstarter finished and was told it hadn't been figured out yet but it would probably go to my account.

I bought that copy for a friend and he'd like to start playing so an ETA would be appreciated.

Thanks
  17. DeathByDenim

The key doesn't show up in the Uber Store?
  18. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

There will be a game key associated with the USB drive that you can give to your friend. Once the key has been activated to an account, it will show up in 'My Keys' on their account.
    The USB drive will arrive with the other goodies once all the items have been made. There are still some items in production that we're waiting for. We expect to ship out the rewards this Winter (we're in Seattle, so northern hemisphere for us,) but if there are any updates, we'll be sure to let everyone know. :)
    corteks and Remy561 like this.
  19. pheasantplucker

pheasantplucker New Member

Thanks for the quick reply but what I need to know is how that game key will be delivered. Will it show up in my Uber account so I can gift it on or does it come with the drive in the mail?

Thanks again.
  20. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The key will physically come with the USB drive in the mail. It will not show up in your account.