multi platform idea for The GALACTIC WAR

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by BooberSmack, October 3, 2014.

1. BooberSmack

BooberSmack Member

Just wondering, a cross platform, to control the scene in Galactic War? Through tablet/smrtfone, economic controls, consoles would have defence capabilities'? I've read the tablet/smrtfone platform is under some kind of construction but would like a master thread to bring awareness of the capabilities could be. But, that is only when Galactic War is at it's finest.
  2. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

The whole of galactic war needs sorting out really, it's utterly pants as it stands. Not to mention the lack of MP galactic war.
  3. HeadClot

HeadClot Member

Really does need sorting out. It was one of the core reasons why I backed PA.
    bradaz85 likes this.
  4. vrishnak92

vrishnak92 Active Member

The tablet/mobile thing was more of a potential idea, not an actual thing. & if anything, it would play a part in the multiplayer GW
  5. BooberSmack

BooberSmack Member

From waht I understood the MP is on its way, and certainly believe mobile app will be implemented at some point but it would be nice to hear waht devs have in store for this quarter.
  6. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

They will most likely reply with "Soon™" they love that.
  7. BooberSmack

BooberSmack Member

But thats not a brief summary of this quarter...
  8. bradaz85

bradaz85 Active Member

Uber's logic, not mine.