MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. nickeboy

nickeboy New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037612589/

My laptop can barely run MNC by itself, so no proof. This kid was playing terrible at first, scoring around 0,3 KD for several matches. Then all of a sudden he goes into a frenzy and does 30/1. I was just standing behind him watching as he played, and the shots he made were inhuman. He aimed with sharp moves like a bot, and killed every player in his FoV. Yet whenever an assassin came, he got backstabbed. Poor guy :?
  2. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

3. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I can attest to that, video proof is up soon as OD stated. He connected an absurd amount of SMG bullets over the entire length of ammo mule among other things.
  4. galwinganoon

galwinganoon New Member

5. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Yep I've meet that same person and reported him as well.. He is def. aimbotting. Just a shame I couldnt fraps him at the time. But you should def. show the video as well. Since that is the proof he is botting.
  6. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

The really interesting thing in that screenshot is the fact that the AVAM guys were still able to have the same amount of kills as a cheater without cheating at all... :shock: :lol:
  7. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Well if you have a mate who is playing assasin and is good at it. You can easily take out the sniper since he can't target you until it's to late.
  8. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

9. Rogueblades

Rogueblades Active Member

Just played a game with a sniper named "the engineer" i cant find his steam id anywhere but he was aimbotting for sure. I watched him quickscope 4 headshots in 4 seconds and he put up like 30 kills in 4 minutes or something. Can anyone else either confirm his activity in other games or at least come up with his steamID.
  10. [451]Fireman

[451]Fireman New Member

Only a suspicion at this point and no evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991460753/ - Crapn

VAC ban on record and plays in an ... odd way. Actually a decent player and uses the skills and such but aim is very very twitchy and has absurd SMG aim. Probably a toggler if cheating.

Again only a suspicion.
  11. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Twitchy sniper aim and absurd SMG aim is what the aimbotting does. They can still be really bad at the game and die a lot to assasins etc. but this sounds like a botter.

@OD78891 Gj getting him.. That's how he played when I played him..
  12. Arkanfel

Arkanfel New Member

I was in that same game and I saw it too. He started out as a tank I think but he didn't get any kills really so he switched to snipe and turned on his bot (and if it was on to begin with, I almost feel bad for him).

The funny thing was he didn't even really hide it. I don't know what his steamID is either, but when people started calling him out on it I didn't actually see him deny that he was hacking. Good thing he was too busy sh!tting up the server with his hacks to win the game! :lol:
  13. Fun

Fun New Member

Well, me and my teammates just ran into one while playing, he was sniper and ran in our base, we were all spread out up high and low etc and he just pulled off 5 headshots in like 3 seconds killing us all.

IGN of the sack of **** was 'Doober'
  14. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

Any proof of that?
  15. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

16. panz3rfaust

panz3rfaust New Member

hey, just caught this aimbotter http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdlet/ .
    he was sniper and he had a ridicolous kdr (like 35-8) considering that he was cheating, but i had no doubt looking him in killcam. i checked his profile and he is already vac banned.
    kthxbye.
  17. Heegu

Heegu New Member

Just encountered Doober/UMadBro

Posting here to just add another observation that he indeed is aimbotting.

Edit:

Reading thru the thread I saw this:

I assure you I'm not one of these filthy hackers. This game just has the relatively easy headshots of tf2 combined with techniques like quick scoping. Your aim will not sway or anything if you are jumping while shooting. I remember being accused of aimbotting atleast once ingame, but I'd rather not answer to people when they are clearly just buttmad with no clear evidence. Not denying something does not mean that I'm doing it.
  18. Rehmes

Rehmes New Member

Looking on his steam account: "Hacking is fun as hell but sometimes, gets funner as hell."
    Hmm.. Don't really deny it.
    You play a good assault as far as I remember :p

And @Heegu might have misinterpreted you Heegu and will reedit my posts later when I get the time.. Just saw you've played a little more tf2 then I thought so you propperly know what you're doing.
  19. Wobbley

Wobbley New Member

Nice thread to be informed about hackers, takes a while to read through it though. I hope the OP edits his thread post soon and makes some decisions. We can always make our own by reading through the thread, but takes time! :D

Bit off topic but, how do you spec someone if you are able to at all?
  20. Heegu

Heegu New Member

When you are dead the camera will follow your killer around for a short while (so you can see them taunt at you :p). If the guy's aim snaps around in a weird way you've got a potential hacker.