Are UI improvements coming?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by thundercleez, September 10, 2014.

1. kayonsmit101

kayonsmit101 Active Member

You keep telling yourself that
    squishypon3 likes this.
  2. christer1966

christer1966 Member

The larger factory is a T2 bot factory and the smaller one is a T1 air factory. Of course the T2 factory will be bigger than the T1. Because the 1st Galacta is closer than the second of course it will look bigger. Its called perspective. I personally think that you are just being a bit stupid and stubborn.
  3. lilbthebasedlord

lilbthebasedlord Active Member

I look around how people react on the internet of late. GamesGate, and the ridiculous overreaction of a bunch of.. I can only guess children... on having some actual problems called out in our industry was of course one of the most public. But a repeating trend I see over and over is the massive overreaction / posterior end hurt if anyone DARE criticize something someone is passionate about. I can't imagine what's going to happen to these kids the first time they have a professional job and someone either disagrees with them, or a manager criticizes something they did and provides suggestions on how to do it better. Their heads will explode.

It's no wonder our political system is going to hell if people have raging, screaming fights about a disagreement about how a game handles it's mini-map is representative of the common mind set.

FFS people. Opinions are just that. OPINIONS. Acknowledge the opinions of others. Even if they're wrong. (Yes, that's a joke, for the humor impaired)
    bradaz85 likes this.