[REL] [CMM] Hotbuild2 v1.51 [113578]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by proeleert, December 8, 2013.

1. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Just released a fix again 1.32.

[​IMG]

Unit list in hotbuild is now in active translation. Yay.
    Some fixes for save and save and close I hope.

What's broken for you max ?

Try again was just updating it :)
  2. redarrow7216

redarrow7216 Member

Ah, great!

Works fine now. :)

thanks
  3. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

I've attached an export of my bindings, this assumes using your mouse to control the camera and everything you commonly use bound to either a hotbuild queue or a command on the left-side of the keyboard.

Attached Files:

Last edited: September 24, 2014
    proeleert likes this.
  4. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

I'm getting some PA crashes recently (all while trying to display end winning screen), and while trying to figure out a culprit with a limited mod set, I found this in the debugger (live_game) :
    [​IMG]
    Could that be somehow related (the last 2 Uncaught) ?
  5. proeleert

Hmm that ain't right I'll check tonight. Didn't crash PA on my system lately though. Still got to release a fix anyway.
  6. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

It might be completely unrelated. I have yet to investigate further about how to replicate.
    Pretty sure it's linked to winning boss battles (not standard ones) in GW (I was trying to get steam galactic annihilation achievement).
    Not even sure it's mod related (latest update may be buggy because of that steam achievement), I'm just following any lead I got (PA log not helping much, so mostly debugger, when I remember to monitor live_game, although error for winning screen might not be logged here)

EDIT @proeleert : OK, after some more testing with --devmode and no mods, I can tell it's not mod related. Sorry for the false report.
    Last edited: October 2, 2014
  7. silentlife

silentlife New Member

Hello everyone! I have a question about Hotbuild2.

I am correct to assume Hotbuild2 only really works when used by holding ctrl unless you unbind every Uber-assigned key to a hotbuild key? Because when I installed Hotbuild and then used the Community default of QWERTY some keys were only usable when holding Ctrl; one such key being F. And when I hold Ctrl then press C I get a very annoying windows beep error when i'm playing Planetary Annihilation.

Is there any way to make it so you just have to hold Shift instead? That's how the most current Hotbuild worked in Supreme Sommander, I think. That way, you don't have to hold Ctrl+Shift+the key you want to build queues of stuff, and instead just shift+the key you want. Obviously that wouldn't be a great feature for building units, but that way I could just make sure no Uber key is bound to any keys that builds units as well.

Thanks! Sorry if i don't make any sense, feel free to whack me with a live fish if I don't.
  8. proeleert

There is a bug with the defaults since last update I have fixed it but been too lazy to release it.

Normally default hotbuild don't use shift or ctrl.
    But you have to make sure you don't have any overlap with the default keybinds of the game...
    I'll release the update that fixes setting the "community defaults" tonight...
  9. proeleert

Released 1.33
    - Fixes setting community defaults (was broken due to translations update for settings)
    Quitch likes this.
  10. silentlife

silentlife New Member

Quality service, thanks!
  11. keterei

keterei Active Member

Hey I can't seem to import my settings. I saved them a while ago.. It just wont do anything after I paste it in and click the import button.

I linked it below

Attached Files:

12. proeleert

Yeah I know blame internationalization updates :). I'll be able to fix them partially if you want (hotbuild settings) no uber keybinds.
  13. keterei

keterei Active Member

Oh thanks, yeah the hotbuild settings are all I'm interested in. They were set up in such a specific way and I can't remember how they were anymore..
  14. proeleert

Small update 1.34
    Priority queue : CTRL+Key queuing now works (this should help reduce some swearing @ZaphodX )
  15. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have fixed it, the rage was hilarious :D
    totalannihilation and cola_colin like this.
  16. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

You the real MVP.
    mjshorty and totalannihilation like this.
  17. proeleert

Small update to 1.35:
    - use the local import export to file that was introduced for systems (no more copy from to textbox stuff) !
    Fr33Lancer and Quitch like this.
  18. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Not sure what i'm doing wrong but setting community defaults doesn't seem to be working for me.

edit: nevermind, fixed!
  19. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Did something change last night? Suddenly hotbuild isn't working properly and setting the community WASD doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: a total reinstall of hotbuild fixed it
    Last edited: November 9, 2014
  20. proeleert

Released 1.36
    - If you have a game running and you change hotbuildsettings, they should be directly applied without pressing F5 anymore.

Should I bring back the hotbuildpreview thingie ?
    Last edited: November 12, 2014