Andreas G Youtube videos|Casting and POV

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by andreasgg, May 25, 2015.

1. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

New video:

Astroids Bitches | 5v5 POV on PTE | Planetary Annihilation ep.14

Hey I am Andreas G,

and I just wan't want to tell you guyes that my shiny freaking new youtube channel is up, so you should definitely go check it out!!
    I will bring you a lot off gameplay from my games with and without my clan the Realm. There will be everything from POV to Casting.
    I have played PA for over a year now on and off, so if you are a less experienced player there will be some stuff that you can pick up. If you are a more experienced player, or are just looking for some fun I am sure there is something for you to. There will be sevral new videoes on a weekly basis, so don't miss out!

I have a lot of qued up videoes ready to be published, so go hitt that sub button to get it directly to your news feed.

Channel here

Thank you:)

I am open for tips and suggestions. I will listen to everyone and everything. If you have any ideas or feedback please contact me:)

MVH

Andreas G
    Last edited by a moderator: July 18, 2015
    FSN1977, zihuatanejo, xankar and 5 others like this.
  2. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Sweet! We want moar!!!
    andreasgg and xankar like this.
  3. andreasgg

Well,
    luckely for you and everybody else there is two very new shining videoes out!!
    Don't miss out guys.
    Here they are:

1v1 POV vsMot9001 | "OH SHIIIT, THAT WAS TO CLOSE MAN" | Planetary Annihilation ep.3

2v2 POV w/The Realm | "Wow they have a lot of air!!" | Planetary Annihilation ep.4

Follow the channel to get every video immediately in your news feed.
    I would very much appreciated a like if you find it enjoyable and like worthy:)
    Last edited by a moderator: July 13, 2015
    Alpha2546 and mot9001 like this.
  4. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Hey, checking out one of your vids right now. Pretty sure you mean '2v2v2v2' for that second vid though. I see four teams right now!

Will give you feedback later once watched 'em all. Want to play right now. Let me know if yuo want to do a co-cast sometime, I just started casting after doing lots of POV gameplay vids. Quite fun to do, it'd be nice to co-cast :) Two people bouncing off each other makes for better commentary I think. @Quitch + @cwarner7264 in the Binary Stars (?) tournament was particularly enjoyable :)

I'm 'Jaguar' in game btw, FractalJaguar is my channel :)
    andreasgg likes this.
  5. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

You should come on teamspeak more Jaguar, Andreas is there loads :)
    zihuatanejo and andreasgg like this.
  6. andreasgg

Hahaha lol my bad:D you are obviously right. Probably slipped past me.

I would love to get feedback form you Jaguar:) thats what makes us better, right? Hope you find my videos them enjoyable.

I would love to co-caste some time. Always fun to work together with other Youtubers. I will be doing a lot off casting to. There is one ready just waiting for my permission to be free. It is a tournament cast together with a Duchman so don't miss out on that:)

Casting is absolutely more enjoyable if there is two people filling in for each other. Two is three times as good as one. I will therefore cast with different people, like you for instance. Varying content is essential, and the publicity from a co-cast is good for both.

My priority will still be POV though, since I think there are a lot off players out there who is eagerd to learn how good players handle the games. They want to se the orders, the camerawork, the strategies, the micro so on and so fourth. Me myself enjoy casting just as much as playing though. Therefore I will bring my viewers a good mix:)

I will check your channel out man. I gave it a sub to support you. I see your newest cast is with me in one of the teams. Haha thats cool man.

I will get back to doing my exams now though haha (internet is allowed, so don't judge). New videos will be out later today, including the tournament cast I where referring to.

Edit:

Yeh feel free to drop by whenever you want:)
  7. zihuatanejo

Yeah I really should! I'll try and make a point to swing by now and then when I can.

Feedback is definitely important I think. I don't have many viewers but I've had a few comments on my channel and comments here in the forums which have helped me. Still trying to put them into practice, casting takes a bit of learning!

I don't get much time to use my mic in a peaceful environment without fear of interruption, so co-casting would probably require some planning, but I'm definitely up for it :)

I think POV gameplay is very helpful for learning the game by watching it, so I'm with you on that. But a good cast can be quite entertaining. I never watched twitch or gameplay videos before playing PA and checking out ZaphodX and others. It was one of the main ways I learnt the game back in alpha.

I'll sub your channel as well when I next login! Good luck with your exams ;)
    andreasgg likes this.
  8. andreasgg

Once again there is two fresh videos ready to be enjoyed on my channel:) Check it out. One of them is actually my first ever casting video, so hit me with the feedback.

Go check out my channel (here) for daily videos.

Helå Helå | 2v2 POV w/The Realm | Planetary Annihilation ep.5

German Tournament 2v2 quarterfinal | Casting w/Mot | Planetary Annihilation ep.6

Hope you enjoyed the videos. There will be more.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    zihuatanejo likes this.
  9. zihuatanejo

Just had an idea - we should play some 1v1 games and record them, and cross post the other player's video! That way people can see a 1v1 game from both players' perspectives :)
  10. zihuatanejo

Also, just watched a bit of your 5th video - you should put some music on in the background - I just play the game soundtrack, but be sure to put the volume for music down a bit in the settings. You don't want the music to overpower or mask your microphone :)
    andreasgg likes this.
  11. andreasgg

Thank you a lot for the feedback:) I will look into that.

This is a very good idea!! Thats definitely something we can try. Atm I have actually managed to break the mouse wheel, so I probably have to get a new one before I can play decent 1v1 again. Many in some days or so. You tell me whenever your schedule is clean, and we can do some recording trying out different things.:)
    zihuatanejo likes this.
  12. andreasgg

Two new videos out, go check it out.:)

"It ain't twerking" | 5v5 POV w/The Realm | Planetary Annihilation ep.7

"What does the Dox say?" | 4v4 POV w/The Realm | Planetary Annihilation ep.8

zihuatanejo likes this.
  13. andreasgg

Two new videos out now for you to enjoy in the weekend!! That includes an intense 1v1 between to top noch players Alpha and Thurgeon. You should definitely go check it out. I would also appreciated if you left a comment about my casting. I am new in the business and would be glad if you told me what you think and what I should do different in the future/ do.

"Commrushing!!" | 4v4 POV w/The Realm | Planetary Annihilation ep.9

Alpha2546 vs Thurgeon on Messo | Casted 1v1 | Planetary Annihilation ep.10

Thank you:)
    stuart98, Alpha2546 and zihuatanejo like this.
  14. zihuatanejo

Oh cool, Alpha and Thurgeon are pretty good, although I would guess that @Alpha2546 won this ;) I'll def watch that later. Love me a 1v1 ;)
  15. andreasgg

Two new videos out, checkt them out here:

"What drugs are you on?" | 5p POV FFA w/The Realm | Planetary Annihilation ep.11

"I need a dirty quote!!" | 3v4 POV w/Mot and Anubis | Planetary Annihilation ep.12

Thank You<3
    Last edited by a moderator: June 22, 2015
    DeathByDenim and cwarner7264 like this.
  16. andreasgg

The Semi-finals in the modded tournument The Admiralty is finaly here!! Check it out. A lot of intressting gameplay in the naval mod.

Btw my mice dropped out a couple of seconds there and when it finaly got replugged the sound of my co casters where gone. I am so sorry about that but there is realy nothing I can do (happend on my backup recording as well) I hope you can enjoy it anyways :)

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs MICRO@S | Semi-Finals Game 1

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs MICRO@S | Semi-Finals Game 2

cwarner7264 likes this.
  17. andreasgg

The games from the final in The Admiralty is now posted!! Check it out^^ Elodea talks about the mod in game two

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs THE LOSER'S BRACKET | Finals

The Admiralty | KIMBERLEES vs THE LOSER'S BRACKET | Finals Game 2 w/Elodea

18. andreasgg

My first tutorial ever. My theory is that the best way to learn is to learn from your misstakes;) Enjoy

Tutorial | TOP 10 Mistakes you do | You loose

19. zihuatanejo

*lose :)

English language is a bit weird ;)
  20. andreasgg

Haha that's life writing in second language with some dyslexia^^
    cwarner7264 and zihuatanejo like this.