vackillers was last seen:
March 24, 2019
    1. vackillers
      vackillers
      Love It All........
  • About

Birthday:
    May 5, 1980 (Age: 43)
    Been playing games since I was 7yrs old playing pong, and then on the old Atari 520 ST system with games such as OIDS and Mousetrap and Leisure Suit Larry, which progressed to the Amiga platform.

Playing games such as Frontier: elite 2 / The Settlers / Sensible world of soccer / sensible golf / cannon fodder / worms / Dune and Dune II which was one of my first experiences of an RTS game. Since then I've been all and only a PC gamer for the past 20 years, loring my addiction to RTS games, command and conquer to me is still one of the greatest games of all time, and revolutionized the RTS genre and set the standard for gameplay and story telling.

The next biggest RTS game I ever played was Imperium Galactica II which argubly is still the best SPACE RTS game of all time, there is technology that was used in that game nearly 15 years ago now and still isn't available in games today, where you could take control of planets, zoom all the way down to the planets surfaces, build up your coloneys and economys, defend against ground attacks and then still have the epic space battles as well... Then came the Supreme Commander series with blew me away in graphics and scale, shield bubbles and just insane amounts of units just crazy awesome which as then led me to PA.

I have longed for a game like Planet Annihilation for a very very long time now and to say I'm excited is just simply an understatement why I backed it for the $70 on steam when I could have waited a week for the beta release at $10 cheaper. The gameplay screams awesome, exploding planets, the different planet types, the biomes, the actual combat and fighting itself, and non alpha graphic screenshots/concept arts just look absolutely stunning! this I hope, will re-define RTS games in the future, in what exactly is needed, and how to implement amazing battles on a scale we haven't seen before accross multiple planets not just a single map.