TehAnnihilaterer's PA Tutorials and Top Player Commentary

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by underscore1112, January 13, 2016.

1. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

Many of you know me as TehAnnihilaterer on twitch. I have streamed PA nearly every day for the past few months. In this time I have learned a lot about PA and made tons of friends along the way.
    When i first started playing PA there were not too many resources in the form of videos to help new players understand the game. This was a huge frustration for me and to my knowledge this is still an issue today.
    Now I'm standing near the top of the ladder and feel that I have a firm grasp on the game. I've been putting off filling this void until I felt comfortable enough with my knowledge to share it.
    I would absolutely love your feedback, and would love if you spread these videos around to newer players. I strongly believe that videos such as these help inspire a desire to play and learn for players of all skill levels. This will do wonders for player frustration and user retention!
    I will be both covering my knowledge of the game's most basic mechanics, commentating on matches from time to time, explaining my own gameplay, and possibly trying out some cheese!

ining my own gameplay, and possibly trying out some cheese!
    Last edited: January 13, 2016
  2. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Links or it didn't happen :D
  3. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

yeah, it helps if i leave a video or two xD
  4. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Haha, on mobile, the video just showed up now, so not sure if you're sarcastic or I reminded you. Just checked, you didn't edit post so was just a forum issue.
  5. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

No I derped and posted the thread before i added a link.