Mod request: Copy queued units buttons

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by bthirteen, February 4, 2019.

1. bthirteen

bthirteen Member

Hi everyone,

If someone has some free time and wants to mod something for me (and others) for some game quality improvements here is my request.

When having, for example, T2 bots factory queueing right units is sometimes a key factor, that said I can rarely hit my desired ratios if I'm under pressure.
    Let's say I would like to set Slammer, Bluehawks, and Gil-Es in a ratio of 2:1:1 and T2 fabber after 4th circle of production.
    (Circle = when all queued units got produced and continuous mod starts getting new (same) queue again.)
    For me to set that I have to click 4 times units x 4 circles and then T2 fabber to have it in the queue aka 17 clicks!
    That is really time-consuming. So my request would be that somebody makes a button that copies the first circle of production 2:1:1 so I get 2x 2:1:1, 2 circles of productions.
    So clicking my initial ratios once, then one time on 2x OR 3x times button to copy it and then on T2 fabber would allow me (us) to queue everything quicker.

Or maybe have buttons for 2x copy, 3x copy and 4x copy buttons. (Because if you click copy first queue twice you actually get 4x) (1x 2x 4x 8x and so on)

I'll write in factory view and how units get produced.
    (1) 2x button
    2 Slammers, 1 Bluehawk, 1 Gil-E (4 clicks) + click on the 2x button (1 click)
    4 Slammers, 2 Bluehawks, 1 Gil-E + T2 fabber (1 click)
    [Final number of clicks = 6]

Production: Slammer, Slammer, Bluehawk, Gil-e, Slammer, Slammer, Bluehawk, Gil-e, T2 fabber.

(2) 3x button
    2 Slammers, 1 Bluehawk, 1 Gil-E (4 clicks) + click on the 3x button (1 click)
    6 Slammers, 3 Bluehawks, 3 Gil-E + T2 fabber (1 click)
    [Final number of clicks = 6]

Production: Slammer, Slammer, Bluehawk, Gil-e, Slammer, Slammer, Bluehawk, Gil-e, Slammer, Slammer, Bluehawk, Gil-e, T2 fabber.
    xankar, killerkiwijuice and netpyxa like this.
  2. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

I think it would be even better if you could assist other factory's production queues like in Forged alliance. No extra queues needed.