i figured out today about a game i use to play has something to do with uber entertainment

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by roflcopters270, January 18, 2017.

?

Do you want a sequel to moon breakers?

1. Hell Yeah!

40.0%
  2. Hell No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ill Consider It

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dont care

60.0%
  5. meh

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. roflcopters270

roflcopters270 New Member

so as it turns out i just remembered that the creators of moon breakers made super monday night combat and i was on the PA:T website and I had just so happened to scroll down to the bottem of the page and I was like OMG THE CREATORS OF MY OLD FAVORITE GAME MADE MY NEW FAVORITE GAME NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!! after i found that out i went to the fourms to see if my old account existed and if i could log in to it and it turns out it does so this is actuully the first time i have ever really used this account and this is my first post so I decided to share this story and my thought and oppinions. I hope Uber Entertainmet will someday make a sequel to moon breakers I loved that game and I miss it so much the game is dead and I hope that they havent forgot about it. I would love for there to be a sequel with controller support I think the game would be perfect for a joystick and throttle + vr game htc vive/oculus/steam vr
    if any staff reads this please im begging you to please make a sequel I loved that game so much! and I was deeply sad to see it go. and I hope for a sequel and sooner wether than later because Im almost out of high school and will be going to collage sooner than later. please consider my idea Uber Entertainment Thank you and have a Nice Day!
  2. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Uber was the publisher, not developer.
    tunsel11 likes this.
  3. roflcopters270

roflcopters270 New Member

ah i see thank you for telling me