Hotdog recruitment!!!

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by Sinoccence, September 27, 2019.

1. Sinoccence

Sinoccence Member

Hello fellow annihilators. We, the hottest dog related clan in PA, are looking to expand our influence by recruiting some fresh players. Everyone in our clan is really nice and you would feel very welcome, not to mention that we won the last Planetary extinction league (flawlessly). We would train you so that you could go toe to toe with the best. Here is a list of our current players.

Sinoccence [UBER] (Clan leader) - The best and most handsome dog in our clan, i am known for my cheeky plays and air spam.

Thatsonofabroom [UBER] (Clan leader) - The founding father of our clan, known for his fresh strats and sick drumb beats.

Bot 1 [PAST UBER] (Clan leader) - The savage team player, hits you with unexpected plays and conspiracy theories.

Pwn4Two - [PAST UBER] - The strategist. His sophisticated strategies have saved our butts many times, and has coached many an uber who you can now see on top.

NomegaCorgi [UBER] - The comm pusher. Has recently reached uber, and is taking the leaderboard by storm, and his comm is in your base if you didn't notice.

Corgiarmy [UBER] - Another recent uber player, will overpower you very easily with his death blobs if you don't contain him.

Loren8008 [PAST UBER] - The macro player. Gets up massive armies in seconds and could destroy even the best if underestimated.

Gregozor2121 [PAST UBER] - The nuking Polishman. Will nuke any player he comes across, enemy or ally.

Somppe [PAST PLAT] - Not seen in 1v1s very often, but you'll frequently see him carrying players in team games with ease.

Anonemous2 [PAST UBER] - The spy. You may think that this player is in ICARUS, so do they. But this player is known for his amazing maps and PC melting AI battles.

We are all extremely chatty and friendly players that know a few things about this game, we are looking for golds players (if you aren't gold but you believe you have the skills, pm me or any of our other leaders on discord) to join our ranks which will allow you to eventually become some of the best of the best.

This is our discord, there will be a recruitment page on there for you to sign up to the clan, don't be afraid to join the conversation : https://discord.gg/d4afrz

Requirments -

At least gold ranked
    English speaker
    Must have PA titans

Thank you annihilators and we look forward to hearing from you.
    nimzodragonlord, Pwn4two and NikolaMX like this.
  2. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

Lotsa PASTS in there ;)
  3. sale7777

sale7777 New Member

you better invite me -Benji
    Sinoccence likes this.
  4. Sinoccence

Sinoccence Member

I count 3 - 4 PAST ubers in your clan nimzo :p
    nimzodragonlord likes this.