Andreas G Youtube videos|Casting and POV

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by andreasgg, May 25, 2015.

1. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

I am also looking into making some more tutorials so please tell me if you have any suggestions:)

I am enjoying summer on my Norwegian cabbin atm, the wether is wonderfull and life is good:)
    I did manage to uploade some videoes before I left and here they are.
    It is from my clan The Realms second anniversary event The Realmania. I guarantee a lot off people and fun!!

How to not play ffa | The Realmania Game 1/4 | POV 10p ffa

Boom | The Realmania Game 2/4 | POV 5v5

I will be posting videos whenever I find time in summer. I can't guarantee regular content, but I'll try my best:)
    davostheblack likes this.
  2. andreasgg

Here are the two last games from The Realmania. Thanks to everyone who was a part of the evening, I had a lot of fun.

"We want to go full stelth mode" | The Realmania Game 4/4 | POV 5v5

"Start the Game Already" | The Realmania Game 3/4 | 10p ComBOX(fail)

3. andreasgg

Two new videoes up!! One of them a test game on the PTE which includes astroids, yeh you heard right ;)
    I am traveling to England tomorrow, so there may be a little breake on my channel, I will do my best to still get some gameplay up though

"**** it is bugged!!" | 2v2v2v2v2 POV w/revadja | Planetary Annihilation ep.13

Astroids Bitches | 5v5 POV on PTE | Planetary Annihilation ep.14

mot9001 likes this.
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Bro, update your transparent strategic icons. I've added icons for Bluehawks, Unit Cannons, and Catalysts.

Unless you've done that since your **** is bugged vid?
    andreasgg likes this.
  5. andreasgg

Oh very well, I will look into that (some weeks since I recorded that one) I thought it was someone else who created that mod? If it was you I got to say that everything it is missing is some highlighting ;)
  6. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

The original creator vanished, I'm just maintaining it. :)
  7. andreasgg

Okey :) Good, would be great if you looked into the highlighting as well
  8. andreasgg

Two new videoes out. I like both of them a lot and hope you will enjoy them as well :)

"You wanna go closer?!" (Sunsmashing) | 5v5 POV w/RLM | Planetary Annihilation ep.15
    Is it the new game ender? Take a look and decide for yourself ;)

Ghosting level 11/10 | 8p FFA POV w/RLM | Planetary Annihilation ep.16

9. andreasgg

Good afternoon friends :)

A new cast from me this time. It is my third 1v1 cast ever so go gentle on me haha. It is a live cast between to amazing players with a bit of a history. Anyways if you want anything casted feel free to contact me and ill cast it if it's interestnig :) Does not only go for 1v1.

Gandalf (U8) vs Qzipco (P2) Forge | Casted 1v1 | Planetary Annihilation ep.17

The second video is from one of the sickest game i've ever played!! I highly recomend to watch it. I wont spoil it for you but lets just say 5x eco vs 1.1x eco ;)

5 times eco to them? Why not? | 5v5 POV | Planetary Annihilation ep.18

stuart98 and tracert like this.
  10. tracert

tracert Member

Great 1v1 cast @andreasurne, keep them coming!
    andreasgg likes this.
  11. andreasgg

Two new videos out now.

4 Way Annihilation Race | 4ffa POV | Planetary Annihilation ep.19

First one is a funny Annihilation Race game. Last one to be annihilated wins, simply as that

Ljfed vs Qzipco | Semi-Finals Supercommander week 5 | Planetary Annihilation Cast

This one is a cast from this weeks Super Commander Weekly from the Semi-Finals. In the game you'll find Ljfed and Qzipco. Funfact: You dont get to se it in the video but Qzipco actually dced last 3 mins :p Now go look at the game ;)

I just want to say thank you to all the people who gives me possitive feedback! It means a lot to me and makes my day. Stay tuned for more content (finals from Super Commander on the way)
    tracert and Alpha2546 like this.
  12. andreasgg

Two new videos from the Supercommander tournament out now. It is the finals between Qzipco and Wondible. It is me and MangoMango casting so check it out :)

Qzipco vs Wondible | Finals Game 1 Supercommander week 5 | Planetary Annihilation Cast

Qzipco vs Wondible | Finals Game 2 Supercommander week 5 | Planetary Annihilation Cast

tracert likes this.