A bunch of minor suggestions

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by mjshorty, August 12, 2020.

1. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

-Hotkey modifiers that allow you to add new units to an existing group - currently there is only create new group. if you want to add units, you have to select both the new units and existing units to create the recall army group which is annoying.
    -Nukes give vision on successful impact Let me see the awesome destruction I have wrought!
    -Hotkey that clears all units in queue in factory selected
    -Show player rank before or after match
    I get that showing a Bronze vs Diamond before a game starts might be intimidating but at least show it after the win/loss. I dont want to search through leaderboards or PAChat to figure out what rank my opponent is.
    -Show rank change after win/loss Math is hard, do it for me, and maybe my opponent as well
    -Have game clock start when commander lands. go into negative time or something before commanders land for chronocam or something.
    -Galactic War: Able to delete allied commander units. Some planets they just get in the way, I literally had a start planet where it was an arena with 10 metal and the allies took them all and I couldn't build orbital, let alone they took all the room in the available build space
    -Dox spawned from lobs should be able to issued commands (attack/patrol/use/ect..). ???
    -Player List: Clicking on a commander icon shows you where your allied commander(s) is and clicking your opponent’s commander shows their location or last known location. Non Interactive if not scouted yet
    Last edited: September 14, 2020
    bthirteen likes this.
  2. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

"S" or use the Stop icon on the UI
    mjshorty likes this.
  3. bthirteen

bthirteen Member

Interesting suggestion, I don't think that playing a better player is punishment tho but that's just me. Showing ranks after game and points change would be great so golds finally understand our pain of getting -1 pts after 20min queue and winning the game.

I would add to the list:
    • Custom color for ranked games for myself and my opponent.
  4. mjshorty

oh...

now wtb a hotkey that clears all units but also allows the current unit being built to finish... >=)
  5. mjshorty

Hotkeys for selecting orbital units and advanced units We are able to click those small buttons in the bottom left, and there are hotkeys associated with selecting fabbers, factories, naval units, and bots or vehicles (interestingly the hotkey only selects all ground units, not specific bots/vehicles). Where is the hotkey for orbital and advanced units?
  6. bthirteen

bthirteen Member

We need the ability to make a custom game for ranked BUT we CAN NOT choose a ranked map (still random), that way ubers can dodge 40 min orbital games breaking some lower-ranking turtle.
  7. mjshorty

25% and 75% simspeed options. Atm just have 50% and 100% (and increments of 0.25 above 100% to 500%)